• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit pics of Bills khakis M3?

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Low rise, tight seat, moderate (9"-9.5") leg opening. Rise seems to be much lower in the back than in the front, too, which is weird. Cut I think for guys who wear regular chinos on their hips; you can only wear the M3 that way, you slouch em down and they look kinda normal if a sweater is covering your waistline. Measurements can't tell the whole story. Strange cut. Hope you get pics.

mtf

Reaction score
I bought a pair and haven't had them hemmed yet. I'm going to need to have the tailor let the seat out before I can wear them. I find the M2 to be too baggy, and I'm not hopeful about the M3 even after alterations. It will probably be back to trying to find a good pair of chinos that fits me well. It's a shame because STP has a great deal on the M3s right now.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Bill's Khakis. Are the legs tapered at all? Hard to tell from the website.

bpworks

Reaction score
mtf,

You will find it much easier to take the M3 one waist size larger & have the waist taken in than trying to let the seat out. There is very little release in the seat. Also letting out twill fabrics usuallly leaves the stitching marks.

Good luck

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just tried on a pair of these. no pics, but they're a great fit if you prefer (now I'm going to get all SW&D on you) a medium-low rise, tight top box and straight legs (and who's to say you don't). Not Dad pants at all. They are aimed at the slim - if you have anything in the trunk at all, these pants will fit tight.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does anyone know the leg opening dimension on the M3?

Spats

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Girls go wild. The old M1P's (I think) that I had were birth control for sure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads