• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit Opinion? All Saints Biker jacket.

darrendman

Reaction score

6stringsakc

Reaction score
Everything looks too tight, especially the arms. You look like a narrow-hipped woman in the rear shot, and can you even zip the jacket?

Skronnie

Reaction score
You have body image issues. You think you're skinnier than you are. Time to size up.

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha, so much hate
All Saints is a skinny fashion brand: their stuff is supposed to be tight.

mjphillips

Reaction score
Forgot to mention the most important part: what motorcycle you own.

mrjames

Reaction score
this probably isn't the place to ask- streetwear and denim will be more forgiving, this subsection is for dad clothes
wink.gif

darrendman

Reaction score
really with these mean comments??

I was asking a simple question.

I've recently lost over 60 pounds. And you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darrendman
really with these mean comments??

I was asking a simple question.

I've recently lost over 60 pounds. And you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Welcome to SF--it only goes doewn hill from here.

The jacket is too small as are the jeans.

JamesX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Jeans are definitely too small. The Jacket is passable but also bit on the short side. The shoulder looks ok. I think it is the length that is the problem. Not sure if that is the way it is suppose to be, not familiar with Biker Leather Jacket fashion.

WUKILLABEEZ78

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darrendman
So I was on the hunt for this jacket for about 6 months. Finally found it. It popped online on asos, and i snagged it. Well I got my size, Medium... But I may just be paranoid. The upper arms were a bit snug, but the rep from all saints said thats normal for men. And they will stretch out. I want your opinion, on how you think it looks on me.. thanks in advance http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...ent=check2.png http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...ent=check1.png
"Your size" might vary considerably from one brand to the next. For example I might wear a 32 inch waist for some brands but wear a 34 in others. Not having extensive knowledge of the way a certain brand fits you can result in a undesirable fit when you purchase clothes online. Even within brands their can be variations (Purple Label, Black Label, etc...)... Congratulations on losing over 60 lbs. I agree with the others though. Jacket is definitely too tight. Jeans you have on look very restrictive as well. If you want to look good wearing fitted clothing you don't necessarily have to be skinny but you must be in great shape and be lean with lean muscle. Your body doesn't appear to look bad but the clothes are too tight and as a result aren't flattering on you at all...

Chris37R

Reaction score
The shoulders arent so bad, it's the length thats ruining it for me. I know a biker jacket isn't supposed to be long, but it's looking it like suspended above your waist.

mhol93

Reaction score
I don't really know why half the people even commented on your problem with irrelevant comments.

that just sums up the world of fashion for you - bitchy.

anyway, i have owned quite a few all saints leather jackets... all saints is known for its tight/slim fitting, it always recommended to upsize if you are wanting your regular fit.

the jacket doesn't look bad... why would you want a baggy leather jacket? it just wants to fit properly... it is slightly on the tight side. if you got the next size up you probably still wont be happy with it, the only thing will change is the chest size, the length will be very similar if not the same..

the only problem you have with your outfit is the choice of t-shirt.. you should get a lower more casual fit, slightly longer in length. it looks strange because your t-shirt is shorter the the jacket.. and the neck of the t-shirt is higher than the collar of the jacket.. honestly if you get a looser t-shirt (which are highly in fashion by the way and you can find some great ones) even all saints do some decent ones.

honestly, if you get a longer t-shirt with a slightly lower neck it will look a lot better.

don't listen to these fools about the jeans, anyone can pull off skinny jeans if they want to. the people who look most ridiculous in skinny jeans is those who don't fit into them properly, you look fine.

all i suggest is that if you do feel the jacket is too tight, get the next size up.. although remember the length won't really change, only the chest size.. which will obviously make it a little less tight..
but follow my advice on the t-shirts!

:)

btw, i'm a style advisor for vogue, i only came across this thread because i'm looking for this jacket my self!

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jacket is meant to fit like that. above poster is correct, get a longer t maybe with a v neck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads