• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fit of Allen Edmonds vs. Carmina

Berob

Reaction score
I wear a size 10.5 or 11 in most shoes but a 10D in the Allen Edmonds 5 last (Park Avenue, etc.). I have the opportunity to buy a pair of suede Carminas in the Robert last in a size 9.5 UK / 10 US and was just wondering how the fit of the AE and the Carminas on these respective lasts compare and whether there is any chance the Carminas might fit me. Thanks for any input.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I wear a size 10.5 or 11 in most shoes but a 10D in the Allen Edmonds 5 last (Park Avenue, etc.). I have the opportunity to buy a pair of suede Carminas in the Robert last in a size 9.5 UK / 10 US and was just wondering how the fit of the AE and the Carminas on these respective lasts compare and whether there is any chance the Carminas might fit me. Thanks for any input.

I'd ask here http://www.styleforum.net/t/241469/carmina-shoes-official-thread-reviews-advice-sizing-etc

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 113 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%