1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fit Check - SuitSupply Athletic Suit

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by mgato16, Sep 16, 2016.

1. mgato16

mgato16 New Member

I ordered a 38R Athletic Fit suit from SuitSupply. The pants definitely need to be hemmed and the sleeves let out on the jacket. Please ignore the poorly fit BR shirt. I'm waiting for my new shirts to arrive. I can't decide how I feel about the fit of the pants. They seem a bit tight in the seat and thighs. Thoughts on how the suit fits?
    Thanks for your help!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EzraPaul

EzraPaul Senior member

It's not too bad...

• Yes, the sleeves are too short, possibly not enough material to lengthen all the way
    • The upper portion of the back is either A) too tight B) they over sloped the shoulders or C) you are standing unnaturally. Could be a combination of any of those
    • The middle back is too big
    • hard to tell on the pants, but I think the seat is fine but the back rise might be too short (aka it's giving you a wedgie)

3. mgato16

mgato16 New Member

Thank you! Is it possible to fix these issues? I'm definitely concerned about the upper back looking too tight.

4. EzraPaul

EzraPaul Senior member

sleeves maybe
    If the back is too tight, there should be a little to let out of the center seam, but this is not ideal unless they take off the collar as well.
    if it's a slope issue, then they also need to take off the collar and lower it
    middle back can come in from sides and/or center seam
    pant rise really can't be lengthened

this is MTM, right? Let them try to fix it and if it's still wrong, have them remake it.

It blows my mind that people are buying "custom" suits and then have to take to the internet to check the fit...