• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fit Check: Momotaro 3105sp Type 3 Jacket

TrevorNoah

Reaction score
Hey all can I get a fit check. I got the Momotaro type 3 in size 38. My shoulders are a bit wide for my size so I got a 38 instead of a 36. I'm fine with the fit in the shoulders and the chest as I plan on gaining 10-15 pounds this year. Sleeves are long but I can just cuff them. I just feel that it's a bit long in the body as I'm used to the cropped fit on the Levi's Type 3. Should I do a warm / hot soak to shrink it a bit in length, leave it as it is or cut my losses and just sell it? I included a few model pics and the jacket also looks kind of long on them. Thanks.

TrevorNoah

Reaction score
Hey all can I get a fit check. I got the Momotaro type 3 in size 38. My shoulders are a bit wide for my size so I got a 38 instead of a 36. I'm fine with the fit in the shoulders and the chest as I vidmate mobdro word counter plan on gaining 10-15 pounds this year. Sleeves are long but I can just cuff them. I just feel that it's a bit long in the body as I'm used to the cropped fit on the Levi's Type 3. Should I do a warm / hot soak to shrink it a bit in length, leave it as it is or cut my losses and just sell it? I included a few model pics and the jacket also looks kind of long on them. Thanks.

my issue has been solvedd!!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.