1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FIT BATTLE OCTOBER: Time to Poll!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Oct 26, 2010.

1. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

i am wearing ccp fencing, chainstitched jeans and tornados so i wouldn't even post. would be like barry bonds entering a 7th grade homerun hitting contest.

i want a fencing leather too. it reminds me of the good old days as a varsity player [​IMG]

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

i am wearing ccp fencing, chainstitched jeans and tornados so i wouldn't even post. would be like barry bonds entering a 7th grade homerun hitting contest.

[​IMG]

3. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I even knew going into this that I wouldn't win, I'm glad to see that this shit has had such a nice turn out so far! We can do this monthly or even weekly if you dudes are game?

4. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

From what I can see of Magician's I think his is great. Love the coat. Gonna wait a bit and re-consider everyone before voting haha.

5. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

I liked scott's fit a lot actually. Snake's would have been better without the tuck, I think.

6. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

I even knew going into this that I wouldn't win, I'm glad to see that this shit has had such a nice turn out so far! We can do this monthly or even weekly if you dudes are game?
    Better monthly or even every 2 months, if you do it weekly participation / quality won't be as good.

7. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

If anything I'd say monthly

8. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Better monthly or even every 2 months, if you do it weekly participation / quality won't be as good.

+1.

9. chroMe

chroMe Senior member

or winning first in the special olympics [​IMG]

10. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Tie between Synth and Chrono for me, voted Synth because of the background

11. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Also voted based on seeing the pictures on a cellphone

12. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

13. jet

jet Senior member

can i change my vote?

14. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

voted for you magician because of the velvet & the suede and what looks like a coated jean; texture and that dark, rich color doing it for me (probably helps that I can't see the silhouette though, ha).

really like chrono's too

edit: i'd stand behind almost all of them, can't bring myself to like scott's or sq's though

15. Lel

Lel Senior member

lol. my shit is cheap as balls. $10 h&m double layered tee from a year ago i bought because the neckline was nice. the bottom layer hangs out a bit though (like a olivish color), really cheap AA sweats, 2nd hand double identity sneaks that are pretty shitty atm and the sole is cracked so i need new hitops but were only like $35 on sufu like 2years ago, the cap is banana republic merino wool for like $7 i think like 2years ago in florida, and the jacket is the lindeberg lambskin i got on the cheap on this forum i think

i wear a variation of this like 80% of the time in the fall

This is why I voted Chrono, if you're young and lean then it's not too hard to look good in awesome designer pieces.

16. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

This is why I voted Chrono, if you're young and lean then it's not too hard to look good in awesome designer pieces.
    Agreed, one of the reasons why I didnt' vote for snake

17. Eason

Eason Senior member

Some of the fits are too hard to see. Magician's, Snake's, and Sq4u all deserved my vote but it went to sq4u for overal photo quality and being a coherent outfit.

18. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

sq4u get's my vote. anyone know what boots he's wearing?

19. the shah

the shah Senior member

20. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

if you do this fit battle shit weekly, sq4you would need to pull at least $500K pre-tax in order for him to even be motivated to take pics.