1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

First time suit buyer struggling (melbourne)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by richmondlad, Nov 27, 2012.

1. richmondlad

richmondlad New Member

Hi

New to the forum but it looks this is a great place for advice.

I am looking for a new suit (first one) and struggling a bit.

I am looking for a light grey colour and this colour seems very hard to find in an affordable price range.

I am from melbourne and tried travllers apprarrel in Collingwood but they said light grey wont be available until next spring carnival

I am about a 96S jacket size or 40S

Also tried men suits warehoue direct but their quality and salesperson didnt seem very good.

I know of MJ bale but the grey they have seems a bit more business like wheres I am looking for a light grey that is more of a suit for special events.

Cheers

2. ambradus

ambradus New Member

Hi .
    we do make suits shirts by hand made suits all tailor in thailand and send all over . if you like some suit from thailand we can help you . we can send the colors attach sample & style .my contact is e-mail cj_fashionstyle@yahoo.co.th www.cjfashionstyle.com

3. suttonzach

suttonzach Senior member

richmondlad - what's your budget?

You should still be able to get some great EOFY deals right now - I got a couple of Paul Smith suits from DJs last month, both 40% off, and I know that Ralph Lauren on Collins St had 60% off everything (including suiting) as part of their seasonal clearance. Herringbone (also on Collins St) was also doing some great deals on certain styles.

4. GBR

GBR Senior member

-

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  5. GBR

GBR Senior member

Well, well, another 'coincidence' of first time poster and first time trader posting in same thread.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  6. marcodalondra

marcodalondra Senior member

Guys the OP posted in November last year and was apparently ignored. The Thai guy just replied today

7. doctorman

doctorman Senior member

well, well, another example of severe jadedness...

8. ambradus

ambradus New Member

Hi.
    the suits we made in wool mix for all season the price are us$ 259 with mail to customer door by EMS service the shirts are for 5 with mailing to your door us$ 150 no tax payable . these are all made to order made by hand to clients . www.cjfashionstyle.com .
    ambradus chetri.