1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

First Time Post: Shoe Information

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Gixxer603, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Gixxer603

Gixxer603 Member

Ive been reading the forum for a while now and have been inspired by all the information. Today I picked up a pair of Bruno Magli loafers, Ocean, at goodwill for $2. Im excited to start cleaning them up and hopefully making them wearable.
    My question is if anyone can point me in the direction of any information about the shoe? I am just curious to know a little about it, possibly when it was made and quality of the leather. They are dark brown leather possibly cordovan? If they are cordovan they would be the first pair I've ever held and wouldn't know the difference.
    Thank you in advance for any information you have.

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Distinguished Member

I'm not really aware of Bruno Magli doing significant work with shell cordovan.

3. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Distinguished Member

Im excited to start cleaning them up and hopefully making them wearable.

I'm not sure if you've already seen it, but this thread should be pretty inspring.

4. Gixxer603

Gixxer603 Member

I'm not sure if you've already seen it, but this thread should be pretty inspring.

The reason I figured I would pick up some shoes and see what I can do with them.