1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

First suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JBLL, Feb 24, 2013.

1. JBLL

JBLL Member

Ok I've officially bought my first suit, and I took in all the input from you guys and it really did help. I ended up buying a 2 piece navy Pal Zileri suit, but I'm kinda still stuck on wanting a 3 piece suit, I was wondering if anyone knew if Pal Zileri sold waistcoats seperately and if anyone knew where I could buy one from.

This is the suit I ended up buying, I'll prob get alterations done on it once I get it. It cost me £480

[​IMG]

2. AlexE

AlexE Distinguished Member

Buying an add-on waistcoat is usually not a good idea unless you are 100% sure that it is exactly the same fabric, comes with the same buttons as the suit, etc.

3. Macallan

Macallan Senior Member

Don't do it, get a three-piece suit next time

4. JBLL

JBLL Member

Right, do you guys know when suits normally go on sale during the year? I know they go on sale after christmas but when else do they go on sale?