• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

First post, in need of some desperate colour matching advice.

hermesman69

Reaction score
Hi peeps, a big Hello from Yorkshire
/

In a nutshell, I've been really busy with my head down working for the past 6 or 7 years and not really had much of a social life. After a long hard days work when I get home, watched a movie and off to bed and it all started again the next day lol.

I used to love dressing up when I was 18-20 but after all these years, I'm kinda lost for ideas now to be honest.

I've been in a long distance relationship for the past 2.5 years and I'm going down south to see the Mrs tomorrow morning.

I mainly wear plain/smart shirts with plain trousers and shoes but I recently bought some brown (unpleated) trousers and was wondering what to wear shirt and shoes wise to compliment it. (I'm not wearing a suit/blazer or tie, it's just a shirt and trousers) The trousers are brown, but may appear greyish in the photo (poor iphone camera) I was wondering if my light pink/blue striped shirt would match these trousers and also would black or brown shoes look better??

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.