• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Firma

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on this German designer? Anything from quality to style to pricing to availability, etc.

www.firma.net

Thanks,

Dan

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I work as a buyer in the Firma flagship store in Berlin and can (hopefully) answer whatever questions you have about the brand. Basically, the collection is created in Berlin and manufactured almost exclusively in Germany. Cuts are long and slim with minimal shoulder padding and extra-long sleeves. The look, ever since the label was born ten years ago, is minimalist. They coats almost always have a military touch to it. Great stuff, in my opinion---bias aside! Hope this helps a bit. Going to have to check on retailers in north america. I know they have a retailer in Canada and I heard something about last season items showing up in Century 21 in NYC.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pricing (in europe in euros):
Suits: from 505.00
Coats: from 450.00
Trousers: from 159.00
Shirts: from 129.00
Jackets: from 350.00

As far as the quality goes... we're having some problems with one of the fabrics that was used for a line of suits but other than that I think the quality is very good. The designers have a penchant for the most expensive fabrics but they're not always the most robust unfortunately.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.