1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Firearms?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Edward Appleby, Mar 23, 2006.

1. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

thanks - seiji miyaguchi. I was looking for a picture of him sitting under the tree waiting to kill the two bandits on thier way to their horses, but I couldn't find it. this was the next best thing.
    That is sucha priceless scene. Maybe I should try getting a screencap from my Shichinin no Samurai dvd of that.

2. Dmax

Dmax Senior member

The captured Stg44 picture is in one of my gun magazines at home.

Here is another STg44 picture for your viewing enjoyment:

Clik for larger version.

[​IMG]

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

That is sucha priceless scene. Maybe I should try getting a screencap from my Shichinin no Samurai dvd of that.

yeah, isn't that just about the best scene in "guy movie" history? I wasn't able to figure out how to capture the picture on my computer from the DVD.

4. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

The G3 is great though - a little large and old-fashioned/boring looking but powerful, accurate and reliable. Hate the bayonet though, such a POS. Now, the AK-47 style bayonets, now we are talking. [​IMG]

I have to agree on every point - particularly about the bayonet, if it's anything like this knife bayonet,which is used by the Norwegian army:

http://www.holmback.se/bayonets/pics/Norway/m1968_1.jpg

5. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I have to agree on every point - particularly about the bayonet, if it's anything like this knife bayonet,which is used by the Norwegian army:

http://www.holmback.se/bayonets/pics/Norway/m1968_1.jpg

Blech, that looks awfully familiar. I doubt that would be useful for even cutting soup, lol, never mind combat.

6. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

Blech, that looks awfully familiar. I doubt that would be useful for even cutting soup, lol, never mind combat.

They're not half bad for tent-plugs.

7. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

They're not half bad for tent-plugs.

[​IMG]
    I will need to keep that in mind!

8. Martinis at 8

Martinis at 8 Senior member

No hunting for me. The military killed my love for the Great Outdoors. I love the Great Indoors! Like Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, etc. [​IMG]

I do have a firearm, a Colt .380, and I do visit the gun range from time-to-time. But in my opinion, guns are for killing people, so I'm not really into them, at least not anymore.

M8

9. globetrotter

No hunting for me. The military killed my love for the Great Outdoors. I love the Great Indoors! Like Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, etc. [​IMG]

I do have a firearm, a Colt .380, and I do visit the gun range from time-to-time. But in my opinion, guns are for killing people, so I'm not really into them, at least not anymore.

M8

ok M8, you and I are going to be good friends.

10. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

yeah, isn't that just about the best scene in "guy movie" history? I wasn't able to figure out how to capture the picture on my computer from the DVD.

Got it!
    [​IMG]

11. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Got it!
    If Zach hadn't already called it, I would definitely steal that for my avatar [​IMG] What a badass. I prefer him taking off to go get one of the guns, just walking out of the camp without a care in the world--other than getting that gun.

Tom

12. globetrotter

Got it!

thank you very much.