1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fire Sale - Filson Original Briefcase Black Twill & Harris Tweed

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by rmspawn, May 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmspawn

rmspawn Senior Member

For sale is a very lightly used Filson original briefcase in black twill & Harris tweed. This bag was carried maybe a handful of times over the past few years and was relegated to my closet because I chose to carry my limited edition (tempered cotton) Filson briefcase instead. It shows almost no wear and is an amazing looking bag. Asking $205 (shipped within the contiguous U.S.) for this now hard to find bag. Please feel free to ask any questions about the bag, but be advised that I am firm on the price. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

This weekend, 5/27/16 through 5/29/16, $185 shipped (PayPal fees included). Listing will be removed on Monday.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2016

2. Joey Tam

Joey Tam New Member

Hey I PMed you about my interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.