1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Finding a cool side-bag ("European Bag")

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by chipopo, Sep 4, 2006.

1. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

Lol whatevers clever i guess.

Just make sure your wearing your matching heels.

Dude, I am so beyond matching my purse to my heels. [​IMG]

2. dingleberry

dingleberry Well-Known Member

@dingleberry: Go!

don't think they ship to US

3. Simonster

Simonster Member

Aren't you "REST OF WORLD" ? ;-)
    Anyway, under "Storelocator" you can nontheless find over a dozen shops in the US.

4. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

man, do what you want to do. If you wanna carry a manbag, go ahead and carry the damn manbag. If you're so afraid that someone is going to pop out of the woodworks and point at you and go "OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS BAG ITS JUST LIKE A PURSE... A WOMANS PURSE BWAHAHAHA", which will reduce you to tears, then maybe you should just get a pair of abercrombie jeans and sandals and just go with the status quo.

People have been carrying messengers and manbags for eons, its called having the confidence to back it up. Everybodys into slim jeans now, yet a mere 2 years ago the majority of this board would have been like ha ha! girls pants! [​IMG]

Yeah...I still say that! Slim jeans drive me up the wall and down the otherside. I think it was because my parents forced me into tapered pants as a child I will never wear anything vaguely like that again.

5. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

sg wrote: Lol whatevers clever i guess.

Just make sure your wearing your matching heels.

"Methinks he doth protest too loudly."