• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Find These Loafers

Netpreneur

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a navy pair of loafers that sort of look like boat shoes (not too dressy), much like these loafers. I'll be wearing them to a beach wedding.

This is the closest thing I've found, but unfortunately they don't come in navy.

I plan on wearing a linen-like chino, with a white button down shirt and navy blazer. Would a straight up boat shoe (like these) be too casual for this?

jerrybrowne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm trying to find a navy pair of loafers that sort of look like boat shoes (not too dressy), much like these loafers. I'll be wearing them to a beach wedding.

This is the closest thing I've found, but unfortunately they don't come in navy.

I plan on wearing a linen-like chino, with a white button down shirt and navy blazer. Would a straight up boat shoe (like these) be too casual for this?

try rancourt or quoddy.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

With a tie, they'd be a little casual, but would work. Without a tie, they'd be perfect. That pair you're looking for are great shoes, I agree, but I like the camp moc (what that single lace style is supposed to be called, I guess sperry didn't get the memo) version too. I do wear my camp mocs (which are standard old brown ones) more than any other pair of shoes I own, so you'll likely find other uses for them too.

edit: No brown accent, but these polos might suit you. Bass, but the heel accent is weird.

Last edited:

Netpreneur

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, everyone. I decided to keep it simple and go with the boat shoes.

Murlsquirl, I did try that thread, but it doesn't appear to be very active with advice. I wonder, have the people behind StyleForum ever considered creating some sort of Q&A service where new members can actually pay to have their questions answered? StyleForum gets a %, and the members who contribute get a %. Maybe even allow the user to choose a "best answer", to which the highest % goes.

I know senior members probably get tired of answering the same questions with slight variations, while new members are desperate for help to their specific situation.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's