• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Find These Bracelets

LooseChange

Reaction score
I've been looking around for bracelets like these:

ribbonbelt2bu1.jpg

mmdetailfp7.jpg

lrslvqy8.jpg

Any ideas where I can find them? Online stores/sellers? The thing is, I've been looking around online, and all I can find are crazy fancied out bracelets with all these types of stones and what not. I can't find any simpler ones like these.

Yeah, I know I can actually make those beaded ones, but I really suck at DIY projects.

Thanks.

Avyer

Reaction score
Go to the nearest arts and crafts stores and but a simple kit... If that is truely too hard for you, find some kindergarteners and have them do it for you. Not sure on your locale, but you might try a bazaar/fleemarket.

LooseChange

Reaction score
Well I did try that. I headed over to Michael's, but the only things they had were big beads. They didn't have any smaller beads, and I only found the basic blue, red, yellow, green beads.

Bummer.

I'm also interested in those stringy type bracelets. Also, I'm not really a fan of the leather/studded bracelets I see everywhere.

cristeza

Reaction score
You need to try an actual bead store. I have about 6 of them in my area. I always go with my girlfriend. They definitely will have stuff like this. Where do you live? I'm sure they is one somewhere nearby.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DecHandw.jpg

Not sure where Luca Rubinacci gets these but I'm not sure if they are as accessable as they look in these pics. His look good with his bespoke suits and playful socks, but unless you dress this way it could likely look very odd.

LooseChange

Reaction score
Cool, so I found good beads at Michael's today. I just had to look hard, haha.

One problem though, it's REALLY hard to make good adjustable bracelets. Should I just tie them permanently? Will they look out of place in different outfits?

EDIT: I'm making the bracelets similar to the ones in the second picture.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to the Changge stalls around Greenhills. I saw a lot of them there from Mindanao. Wish Id bought some.....
plain.gif

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
I might have something for you, and you'd help charity by purchasing it...my mom has a non-profit called Hearts of Gold that has a little bracelet available, looks kinda like something you might vibe.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LooseChange
You mean Tiangge
tounge.gif

But bummer, I have no idea when I get to go back.

Yes that's it...Tiangge. I saw about 4 stalls of women from Mindanao selling beads, amber, turquoise,
smile.gif
etc. I'm going back in November and I'll find it!

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
They will be coming, I'm sorry to say I don't have anything at the moment...you can see heartsofgold.org where pictures will soon be uploaded.

LooseChange

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
They will be coming, I'm sorry to say I don't have anything at the moment...you can see heartsofgold.org where pictures will soon be uploaded.

Looking forward to those; looks like a cool group.

Anyways, I've decided that it will be less of a hassle to just make those bead bracelets.

Oh, and to anyone who also wants to make some, use elastic string. I made some with adjustable length w/e, and it's crap. So use elastic string! Saves you time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads