• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finamore shirt review.

Wicky

Reaction score
Here is Europe the shops carry their F/W 2009 collection, including shirts. Sale will soon start.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
measurement comparison on your two shirts would be great

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The stores in the US that were labeled as borrelli stores are no longer just borrelli. They are still selling borrelli rtw for now just not any custom borrelli, this is why I have ordered the finamore shirts. They told me that they should be arriving to the store before christmas. I will let you know what I think when I get them but I really did enjoy my measurement experience in nyc with the two brothers from finamore.

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
to revive an old thread...

i just purchased 3 finamore shirts from de corato (old borrelli boutique) in nyc. the gentleman there (bill) said they are definitely on the same quality as borrelli if not better. their sport shirts are fantastic. i really like the fit/collar everything. i think i found my new favorite shirt.

bdbb

Reaction score
I'd just like to chime in and say I found a new favorite shirt as well. I was just at Marshall's and there was one lone Finamore shirt there on clearance with about 8 red markdown stickers that got it down to $50, conveniently in my size. Such a random as hell find, usually they stock things like Polo and Ike Behar.

Fabric is very impressive, there is a lot of handwork, and the buttons are the most iridescent MOP I've ever seen, practically glowing. It's cut quite slim in the waist, sleeves are rather long for the size. Collar is too small to button but the fit on everything else is near perfect. This would be an excellent shirt for a tall slim dude but I'm slightly muscular so it's a bit tight, but OK. I will definitely buy more if I can find them. Honestly I have a lot of nice shirts like Isaia, Borelli, Brioni, tons of T&A, and I'd consider this a step above those.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I'd just like to chime in and say I found a new favorite shirt as well. I was just at Marshall's and there was one lone Finamore shirt there on clearance with about 8 red markdown stickers that got it down to $50, conveniently in my size. Such a random as hell find, usually they stock things like Polo and Ike Behar.
Fabric is very impressive, there is a lot of handwork, and the buttons are the most iridescent MOP I've ever seen, practically glowing. It's cut quite slim in the waist, sleeves are rather long for the size. Collar is too small to button but the fit on everything else is near perfect. This would be an excellent shirt for a tall slim dude but I'm slightly muscular so it's a bit tight, but OK. I will definitely buy more if I can find them. Honestly I have a lot of nice shirts like Isaia, Borelli, Brioni, tons of T&A, and I'd consider this a step above those.

damn good find. Finamore is definitely a step above T&A and brioni. I wouldnt consider the quality to be above borrelli, but their collars are some of my favorites. check out shop the finest for finamore shirts....great deals to be had. not 50 bucks great, but not full retail either.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics