Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I got the car I always wanted

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by MOCAZEN, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Hmm odd, I mistook it for a diablo

2. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

I was thinking the same thing from seeing the side view of the car. The form is very similar to the diablo.

3. Mr. Checks

Mr. Checks Senior member

i dont like them but im glad you do

i mean, if your giving it away ill take it off your hands

4. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I remain unwavering in my devotion to the Maserati Quattroporte.

But the vicarious thrill is undeniable. [​IMG]

5. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

Thats one of the ugliest cars in my opinion, why would you buy a convertable lambo, so you can be seen and have desert-sand blown in your face, such a garish monstrosity. You might as well get a purple-camo veyron or maybach. This will probably come off as harsh but it fits the saying "more money then sense".

6. DNW

DNW Senior member

Thats one of the ugliest cars in my opinion, why would you buy a convertable lambo, so you can be seen and have desert-sand blown in your face, such a garish monstrosity. You might as well get a purple-camo veyron or maybach. This will probably come off as harsh but it fits the saying "more money then sense".

You're not a fan of Top Gear, aren't you?

7. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

You're not a fan of Top Gear, aren't you?

Not sure what thats supposed to mean? I watch the show on occasion but im not sure what there take on Lambo's are. I just happen to dislike crome wheels and sharp angles.

Oh, and loud stereo's i will ad to my "don't likes".

8. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

My personal opinion is that the Diablo was a far better design. The Diablo 6.0 and the Miura are the best cars Lambo has ever made IMHO.

9. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Although I can see why some people like these types of cars, they really aren't for me. Like jamesbond, i find sharp angles to be unattractive.

I much prefer the Bentley Continental GT...

10. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

My personal opinion is that the Diablo was a far better design. The Diablo 6.0 and the Miura are the best cars Lambo has ever made IMHO.

Umm, Miura's are just sexy! I've heard they overheat like all hell but I'd put up with it.

11. DNW

DNW Senior member

Not sure what thats supposed to mean? I watch the show on occasion but im not sure what there take on Lambo's are. I just happen to dislike crome wheels and sharp angles.
    I was having this episode in mind: From what limited reviews I've seen, I thought it was a crazy enough car worthy of the bull badge.

12. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

I was having this episode in mind:

From what limited reviews I've seen, I thought it was a crazy enough car worthy of the bull badge.

Ah i see, i didn't catch that episode. I do have the "lamborghini episode" downloaded though, the one were Hammond takes JK from gemariqui's(sp) Miura for a spin and James May try's parralell parking a Lamborghini Morac and hits all those cars. That show seriously kicks ass, I cant wait till Hamster is back in action and they start the new season. I still don't like lamborghini's.

13. DNW

DNW Senior member

Ah i see, i didn't catch that episode. I do have the "lamborghini episode" downloaded though, the one were Hammond takes JK from gemariqui's(sp) Miura for a spin and James May try's parralell parking a Lamborghini Morac and hits all those cars. That show seriously kicks ass, I cant wait till Hamster is back in action and they start the new season. I still don't like lamborghini's.

finalgear.com has Top Gear and Fifth Gear episodes going back a few seasons. You just have to use a bittorrent client to download them.

14. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

finalgear.com has Top Gear and Fifth Gear episodes going back a few seasons. You just have to use a bittorrent client to download them.

Yes i know, thats were i get all mine from. Although i recently (3 months) ago got a new wireless router and havent been able to download anything (configuring ports is a bitch), thats probably why i missed that episode. I will get motivated to fix it once the new season of TopGear airs.

15. TIEALIGN

TIEALIGN Senior member

The Diablo 6.0 and the Miura are the best cars Lambo has ever made IMHO.
    The Miura may look nice but its a pretty bad car performance wise. It creates quite a bit of lift at fairly low speeds.