• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

elfather

Reaction score
I like the color, so color aside generally speaking is $350 a fair price for the sneakers?

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elfather
Hey guys is $350 a fair price for this pair of rafs? Too much?
66f369e1.jpg

to much. send back to yoox. next time ask before you buy.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats a good site that delivers to canada with ann d, ro and mmm?

elfather

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
to much. send back to yoox.

next time ask before you buy.

What makes you think I bought them? Asking is exactly what I'm doing lol. Thanks.

Despot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Quick collection pic minus the LVs, Guccis and Pradas.
5EApi.jpg

Dude buy some carpet that craps from the 70's.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What makes you think I bought them? Asking is exactly what I'm doing lol. Thanks.
I personally wouldn't pay $350 for that color, but I'm not a fan of that color. I would pay $350 for, say, the navy blue, or an oxblood red, or those badass green ones we see running around, easily. Of course i'd rather pay less, but $350 is a fair price for the ones I like, IMO. If you like them and can afford them, go for it. I can't afford all those Ann D sneakers (and actually kinda balk at the idea of paying $1000+ for a pair of sneakers when i can get a quality MTM leather jacket or a ToJ jacket for less) and, as i've mentioned before, would have no qualms paying $100 for a knock off if it has the aesthetic and keeps a semblence of quality... I don't necessarily need/want the *brand*, I just want the aesthetic, so I'm comfortable with that. Now, anyone know any Ann D knockoffs? Come on aldos...I know you got it in you... LOL. i just had this image of my head of becoming a 'collector' of fakes and building up a collection like RFX's above and snapping pictures..
biggrin.gif

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
to much. send back to yoox. next time ask before you buy.
What a ****** post. edit: on second thought, please tell me where to get new Rafs sub $350. Thanks

elfather

Reaction score
Thanks Charlie angel that's the answer I was hoping to get. I'm not necessarily inlove with the color but I really like the shoe and I have not been able to find them anywhere else. If someone knows a place where they have them please post I'm open to other color except white. I much rather buy them local than out of the country.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys is $350 a fair price for this pair of rafs? Too much?
66f369e1.jpg

Great shoes and color. I wear mine often, more often than my green ones or vandals. The hate is another one of this crowd's groupthink meme. Most people have of course never seen the shoes, just like MMM mids. 350 is a good price.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I dont really know whats so bad about them, there are way worse colorways, gdl I think most people dont wear alot of brown in SW&D - I dont wear any.

There are only like a handful of raf sneaks with good colorways most are complete garbagio IMO, including most that get posted here anyway

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bryanayrb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fobe46
Anyone know what season this is from?

they're carried on every season. have fun with insoleless blister exploding jawns though

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads