***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

2. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

I've no comment with respect to the GATs but in general I've seen this sort of disclaimer notice come on everything from simple printed t-shirts to leatherwear and jeans. I have no idea if it legitimately covers the manufacturer's ass in any legal way, but that (or at least an attempt in that direction) seems to be a logical conclusion given its ubiquity, including on items that don't really warrant the tag at all.
    [​IMG]

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Yeah, that is a generic tag. It doesn't cover the company from anything but it does inform consumers that any distressing are on purpose so that they do no complain to stores that their items came damaged. You'll notice e-stores including this in their descriptions these days to avoid that problem.

4. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Those are pretty decent looking as far as colored gats go. Personally the only gats I would get are the regular ones in mid or high.

5. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

margiela, but dries probably makes some similar shit. the color is kind of odd, in daylight they are a pale yellow-green. In any amount of shade they shift green, and yes, at night, especially in clubs, they glow like a motherfucker. it lasts about an hour from what i've seen and slowly fades away; I was able to 'recharge' them in the bathroom though [​IMG]. I'm gonna try them with black and grey jeans, I think it will work better overall. I say get them if you're on the fence and your size is still on yoox (some dude on ebay is selling a number of them for the lulz price of $700).
    Wtf, the glow doesn't last the whole time? Thought it would. Mmm. Interesting. Cool, would love to see your fits with black and grey jeans. I think grey would work a lot better. Yeah I'll check yoox out if they have any in my size. Thanks! [edit] [​IMG] Only tiny feet sizes left on yoox.

6. max-t

max-t Senior member

anyone know where i can find green rafstros in 7? looks like it's the only size yoox is missing :/

7. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

It's touching it but not constricting or pinching at all, does that make sense? It's not uncomfortable per say but I just feel it. I tried them on with thinner socks and it is much less of a problem. I could still exchange for a size 42 easily so no big deal if I feel the 41 is too small.

Your turn to get a pair. [​IMG]

I have a pair of gats that were like this, toes just touching. Initially, I tried wearing them with thinner socks and it didn't really help. Strangely, regular athletic socks (thicker) somehow hold my foot in place better and my toes don't seem to touch anymore... at least they don't jam the front uncomfortably.

8. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

[​IMG] wtf is this shit

9. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

diesel
    Hahaha lulz

11. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Senior member

12. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

Wtf, the glow doesn't last the whole time? Thought it would. Mmm. Interesting.
    Can't say for sure 100%, I took them out of the box and went out. Maybe more time in the sun and it will last longer?

13. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]

wtf is this shit

new design team

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Alejandro Ingelmo Tron Sneakers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]