***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Beige makes the MMM look dumb. I never liked the contrasting pieces of leather stuck on MMM sneakers

did you see it in person? I thought that was the whole love for the mmm gats in the first place... when it gets dirty, it'll turn beige by itself even if it was white and that contrast is what makes it look nice

2. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

I want some hi's to go with my lows. [​IMG]

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

regulars really look nice in person after worn in a bit better than the dumb sq4 black ones everyone on here fooled themselves on thinking are the best
    Aside from my ROs (black/white) I don't really wear my black shoes, I have one of the Lanvin all black including sole his that I've worn maybe 10-15 times over the years (the campaign ones that were seen with the A coat). And they're the only pair of Lanvin I really like along with the fushia w. strap. Amusingly enough I have the MMM hi in reg leather, the black/white ROs and these Lanvins and my friend has the MMM hi in patent, the white/black ROs and the fushia Lanvins. If we feel really stupid we sometimes match shoes and wear corresponding Lanvin blazers and white pants and go hang around.

4. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Aside from my ROs (black/white) I don't really wear my black shoes, I have one of the Lanvin all black including sole his that I've worn maybe 10-15 times over the years (the campaign ones that were seen with the A coat). And they're the only pair of Lanvin I really like along with the fushia w. strap. Amusingly enough I have the MMM hi in reg leather, the black/white ROs and these Lanvins and my friend has the MMM hi in patent, the white/black ROs and the fushia Lanvins. If we feel really stupid we sometimes match shoes and wear corresponding Lanvin blazers and white pants and go hang around.
    bffs4lyfe[​IMG]

5. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

Speaking of those white MMM high tops, I recently scored a pair at my local outlet for around $70. They were marked that cheap because it was the last pair, I'm usually a 40 in most shoes, but they were 41, which still worked out. The display pair was a little dirty, kinda turned beige color, but who cares for $70 !
    false

6. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

Speaking of those white MMM high tops, I recently scored a pair at my local outlet for around $70. They were marked that cheap because it was the last pair, I'm usually a 40 in most shoes, but they were 41, which still worked out. The display pair was a little dirty, kinda turned beige color, but who cares for $70 !

$70? That has to be the most ridiculous mark down of all time if those are legit. I'd be skeptical if I saw any pair of MMMs for $70, but what the hell do I know? Props if it worked out.

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

8. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

9. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Knisse. Brand new Lanvin lows uk5 $265 shipped. Don't know if you'd be down with the colorway/style

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=260132

Lol those look like Creative Recs, stop posting garbage sneaks please.

10. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

$70? That has to be the most ridiculous mark down of all time if those are legit. I'd be skeptical if I saw any pair of MMMs for $70, but what the hell do I know? Props if it worked out.

I have three pairs of Margiela sneakers and I never paid more than $100 for any. You just have to be patient, and a bit lucky.

11. flyindarkness

flyindarkness Senior member

I have three pairs of Margiela sneakers and I never paid more than $100 for any. You just have to be patient, and a bit lucky.

shit loads of luck at that

\\end

12. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

shit loads of luck at that

\\end

Either that or horrible styles. [​IMG]

13. max-t

max-t Senior member

yeah that seems pretty damn unlikely

14. fobe46

fobe46 Senior member

Anyone know where I can find these?

[​IMG]

15. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Post pics of what styles they are

did you see it in person? I thought that was the whole love for the mmm gats in the first place... when it gets dirty, it'll turn beige by itself even if it was white and that contrast is what makes it look nice

I haven't seen it in person, and I've only seen pics of it being worn online. You're right though, my paper gats have turned to a beige/creamy color, really like it. I don't like the white/grey or white/beige combo very much, but there are many worse ones out there. Dunno, something about the contrasting pieces of leather on it bothers me.