• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
Haha, that's my problem man, i'm really muscular, not fat at all. i'm going to incoporate a fair amount of RO and all the Silent stuff I've seen is really loose, which would really work out for me.

you can start with the RO leather kunk is selling for 500 in b&s
tongue.gif

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
you can start with the RO leather kunk is selling for 500 in b&s
tongue.gif

still sooooooooooo pissed at myself for not kopping that last year. it was May when he put it up and I didn't want to kop with florida summer coming up.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
still sooooooooooo pissed at myself for not kopping that last year. it was May when he put it up and I didn't want to kop with florida summer coming up.

sadface
frown.gif

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really, really want to see an SF'er pull these off in a fit somehow.

adidas-js-wings-1.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I've never seen these Margielas before, reminds me of some Hugo Boss sneakers.

This is not a new style, they were out many years ago and they along with the GAT replicas were the only MMM sneakers out basically, with maybe one other style per season. These ones never held value and always ended up on yoox or ebay or whatever. They got sold for like $60-100 by that time.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff
they look nice, and fairly versatile. There's not much about them to dislike, so I'd say buy them.
Disagree on the versatile question. These (at least for me) is in the same category as Rick dunks, extremely hard to pull off and with a hugh chance of looking like a idiot. If you already have a good shoe collection that covers what you need, and are absolutely positive that you can pull these off you may want to consider them. Dont buy into hype, dont buy because someone else you have seen may have attempted to pull these off, i repeat the chance of looking like a idiot is big.

Binker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
This is not a new style, they were out many years ago and they along with the GAT replicas were the only MMM sneakers out basically, with maybe one other style per season. These ones never held value and always ended up on yoox or ebay or whatever. They got sold for like $60-100 by that time.

yep, theyre awful. they hit yjp all the time, barely worn pairs go for like 20, 25 bucks
laugh.gif

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Disagree on the versatile question. These (at least for me) is in the same category as Rick dunks, extremely hard to pull off and with a hugh chance of looking like a idiot.

If you already have a good shoe collection that covers what you need, and are absolutely positive that you can pull these off you may want to consider them. Dont buy into hype, dont buy because someone else you have seen may have attempted to pull these off, i repeat the chance of looking like a idiot is big.

IDK Knisse...I disagree. I think you have a much higher chance of looking stupid in these crazy Balenciagas or the high top different patent colored Lanvins. Due to the fact that they're only black and white and are pretty much leather and rubber, I don't really think they're 'out there'.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think you have a much higher chance of looking stupid in these crazy Balenciagas or the high top different patent colored Lanvins. Due to the fact that they're only black and white and are pretty much leather and rubber, I don't really think they're 'out there'.

Sorry but I got to disagree with that, not just anyone can wear DBSS even if it is all black. DBSS are huge and bulky, I remember a few months back there was even a discussion here on how difficult to find jeans to go with it, there was maybe 1-2 looks where it looked good and that was it. I mean come on, even Unc is selling his because he feels he can't pull it off, Synth even rarely wears his (I know it's not blk & wht but he's one of the very few who has enough swag to pull them off).

At least with the Balenciaga and Lanvin, it's pretty low-profile, somewhat sleek silhouette, it can be pulled off easier because you can just cover up the top with your pants/jeans, you won't be able to do that with DBSS. And if you are short, you might as well forget about it because it'll make your legs look short.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
horrendous

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
yes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads