***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Is anyone familiar with Ann D sneaker sizing? There are some green chuck-a-likes I found that I might have to cop...

They fit one size too big (i.e. buy 43 if you wear 44).

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I once had a member message me about a pair of Dior jeans and I found them for him on sale for like $180 (these weren't raws) and sent them to him, he later flipped them on superfuture, not cool.

I'm sure margiela or whatever will be along shortly to tell me how that's ok as we're economic agents and nothing else but I don't post sales anymore or hardly help out people with shit and I have access to a lot of them (get invited to privates sales, showroom samples, travel a lot etc).

So one guy pretty much ruins it for everyone. [​IMG]

3. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

yay i get to complete the MMM lows
    45 - 31.25cm

awesome. i put it in

4. Fuuma

The Lanvin private sales have like a shitload of sneakers. [​IMG]

5. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Not to mention social Darwinism is an entirely discredited theory...

I once had a member message me about a pair of Dior jeans and I found them for him on sale for like $180 (these weren't raws) and sent them to him, he later flipped them on superfuture, not cool.

I'm sure margiela or whatever will be along shortly to tell me how that's ok as we're economic agents and nothing else but I don't post sales anymore or hardly help out people with shit and I have access to a lot of them (get invited to privates sales, showroom samples, travel a lot etc).

yes.

moving on ... these are nice.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

The Lanvin private sales have like a shitload of sneakers. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. mreggen

mreggen Senior member

Why not just remember when people does shit like this (flip SF announced sales for profit), and create a list or something. Whenever they want to buy your stuff in FS you go;

For you? Its 50% added to paypal
    [​IMG]

8. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Not to mention social Darwinism is an entirely discredited theory...

this is terrible, because in typical fashion the moroccan got to the sale late and it was emptied completely, presumably by not just a few SZ members who reside nearby [​IMG]

9. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^Done, 44s are 31.5, 45s are 32.25, either something is fucked or the 10s and 11s are the same length. I measured 2 pairs.

now the CP lows in 42 and 43 are the same. I wonder if the sole lengths change each season. perhaps there was a time when they were skewed from the actual foot they fit into and the producer of the soles or the shoe rectified it their labeling.

10. Dairy Phobic

Dairy Phobic Senior member

now the CP lows in 42 and 43 are the same. I wonder if the sole lengths change each season. perhaps there was a time when they were skewed from the actual foot they fit into and the producer of the soles or the shoe rectified it their labeling.

Myabe people are measuring differently

i drew lines tangent to the heel and to the toe and measured the shortest distance between the lines, some may have measured from the middle of the heel to the middle of the toe, which wouldn't bee a vertical line

i got 32.25cm for size 45 achillies, and 31cm for size 44 captoes

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

i remeasured because of all you jerks telling me otherwise ! 30.2cm for the 42 gumsole from last summer

12. Fuuma

this is terrible, because in typical fashion the moroccan got to the sale late and it was emptied completely, presumably by not just a few SZ members who reside nearby [​IMG]
    DD? Damn, maybe they didn't have much stuff... Ah those lazy Moroccans.

13. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

re: sizing matrix I thought we were measuring the longest straight distance from the center of the toe to the center of the heel?? remeasured my achilles: 42 mids (ss10 i think) = 29.9cm 42 vintage highs (fw10) = 29.7cm I guess these small differences are to be expected [​IMG] edit: fwiw I'm using a tailor's tape measure

14. snake

snake Senior member

Everyone send me your sneakers, I'll measure them for you. [​IMG]

15. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member