***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Hahaha rick and lanvin post that on SZ homme

AR Six I agree with your post 100% and love to see your mentality of helping peeps out

2. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

i feel like everything i've bought on B&S has been someone helping me out. Not many dudes are out to rip people off. Hopefully I haven't been too stingey either and the sellers have got a fair deal.

It's the sense of entitlement which is ridiculous though. Make what you'd call a fair offer, if it doesn't work out move on.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Hahaha rick and lanvin post that on SZ homme
    After all the SZ talk (StyleZeitgeist I presume) last week, I checked out the WAYWT and there are plenty of RO's but rarely any Lanvins, especially when it comes to footwear so I am not sure what you are talking about taking it there. Unless I am missing something?

4. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

^I think he just wanted you to get chewed out by some goth-ninja purists[​IMG]

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

^I think he just wanted you to get chewed out by some goth-ninja purists[​IMG]
    I think you can pretty much post anything there with color and you'd get chewed out.

6. jaac

jaac Senior member

now

question
    should i get

rafs

or

rafs

i've been wanting since i saw them on diamonds on sufu a few years ago

same but the black lows in DUM's all black everything toj varsity fit. If anyone wants to sell black highs/lows in 41 holla!

7. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

ok we get it now [​IMG] question should i get [​IMG] or [​IMG] i've been wanting since i saw them on diamonds on sufu a few years ago
    Neither. I agree with the nay crowd RFX - you should post a picture with all your shoes, i would like to see it![​IMG] Also, you should give all your measurements to SQ4all so he could upgrade his sizing matrix.

8. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

I think you can pretty much post anything there with color and you'd get chewed out.

Not if you have the feeling and are worthy of wearing it!

9. fuji

fuji Senior member

This arguments ridiculous. I've hooked up people in MC with Tom ford, RLBL, RLPL, Loro piana and tonnes of other very high end clothes at up to 90% off. Yeah I've made a lot of money off it, I've probably sold over $100k worth of clothes. I'm not ripping anyone off, I give people excellent deals, but why would I take several hours out of my day to go buy tonnes of clothes, which most of the time I can't return, take photos of them and measure them for free? Even if I am making money its still better for the buyers because where else are they gonna get RLBL suits for $500, especially if they live somewhere like Singapore where there isn't really anywhere to buy them. If you don't like people making money from selling clothes then don't buy them.

10. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

This discussion is kind of pointless if you dont recognize that some forums are a lot different, i would like to say consists of mature people, but it could just as well be enthusiast.

If you have such people whom daily share information, gives tips and what not - they will most likely have a feeling of shared community, so in stead of focusing of making money they want just as well to help others.

Styleforum will most likely never be that way because clothing (in wide aspect) is for everyone so a lot of new members all the time, and of course that some are clearly in their teens.

Fuji -> nobody is asking you to justify your earnings, thats just how this forum is.

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

my contribution to the sizing matrix:

achilles mid 42 = 29.8 (assuming this is the same as the lows)
    bball high 41 = 29.2

thanks. I will update it.

and for all you guys that like to wear women's MMM classic hightops in size 41:
    http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MAISO...sts/sr_women80

12. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

my 42 gumsole cp measures 30.5 cm [​IMG]

13. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

my 42 gumsole cp measures 30.5 cm [​IMG]
    are you still unable to edit? or did you just never try? hahah nvm. i did it for you

14. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

oh i forgot [​IMG] but yeah now it looks right, 1cm increase for each size up let's put sizes for the allsaints chonky sneaks lol

15. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

oh i forgot [​IMG]

but yeah now it looks right, 1cm increase for each size up

let's put sizes for the allsaints chonky sneaks lol

ARsix needs to measure his. because it seems theres a discrepancy in the 44 and 45 size measurements from the rest.