***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

the sentiment is understandable seeing how most of us are actually pretty poor (students and whatnot) and are just trying to upgrade our wardrobes without shilling out for full retail. there'll always be people on both sides of the camp (eg all the b&s threads where ppl post how much of a markup the goods are at versus somewhere else and other ppl saying stop shitting up the thread, the market will determine the price). the market might determine the price, but it still feels shitty when you find out the other guy was just making a quick buck off of you instead of (what is wrongly assumed) watching out for your back
    um ... if your a poor student you should not (okay bitches, this is one of the few times i will use correct grammar) be looking to buy $300 sneakers.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

its called survival of the fittest
    Yes I have often thought of how the buy and sell on this website provides a fitting metaphorical construct for Darwinism. Fucking lol.

3. dmash

dmash Senior member

Didn't post the pics did I? I'm not that harsh. Kids not going to attempt to call me out though when I've helped him so many times with his constant questions through pms. Very unappreciative.

4. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

ok we get it now [​IMG] question should i get [​IMG] or [​IMG] i've been wanting since i saw them on diamonds on sufu a few years ago

5. whatever123

[​IMG]

these.

6. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

raf lows are old man payless orthopedic shoes.

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Neither. Very few raf velcros are worthwhile, all whites aren't the worst but still not good.

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

you in fl right? can you proxy me some orange juice? you buy it for $10 and Ill pp you $4 shipped k? [​IMG]
    After he's already used it, I'm sure he'd be down

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

you in fl right? can you proxy me some orange juice? you buy it for $10 and Ill pp you $4 shipped k? [​IMG]

Dog for real, just stop, shit

10. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

you'll feel shitty for someone proxying you something you want? [​IMG]

i was going to point out that if your default assumption is everybody on sf is buddy buddy

ah fuck it

i dont give a shit

high top it is

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

um ... if your a poor student you should not (okay bitches, this is one of the few times i will use correct grammar) be looking to buy $300 sneakers.

but you didn't fix the you're*

BAHAHAHA

12. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Neither. Very few raf velcros are worthwhile, all whites aren't the worst but still not good.

i think they look pretty good when they're old. the other colorways i've seen are a bit...

13. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

you're immature for firstly letting everyone know he pm'd you with pics[​IMG]

you're THAT person that always tries to help and then when someone does something wrong you lose all credibility throwing people under the bus. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Didn't post the pics did I? I'm not that harsh. Kids not going to attempt to call me out though when I've helped him so many times with his constant questions through pms. Very unappreciative.

All I said was to control your temper. Not sure how thats calling you out, I thought it was constructive criticism. I guess in retrospect I should've sent it via pm.

I deeply apologize for sidetracking this thread even more, just had to clear the air.

P.S. The only pics I sent were fit pics of two jackets, not sure what he's yapping about. Actually I sent others but they were already in the WAYWT thread to be criticized by all.

14. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I am pretty much generally biased against velcro-only shoes, very seldom do I see a pair that don't look stupid be they raf, mmm or otherwise.

15. whatever123

but you didn't fix the you're*

BAHAHAHA

baby steps.