***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. sipang

sipang Senior member

R, does that Helmut down have inside carrying straps ? I neeeed to know.

2. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Dude you need to pick your fights. You have always been a good friend and have given me good advice/deals, even though I'm a noob and most people on here won't even acknowledge my existence, but you need to know when to shut your mouth before everyone on here hates you. I'm by no means defending making a profit off seeing a sale first, but you get what I'm saying.

just make sure you cap words and dont short-hand anything on this forum and you will do just fine. i quickly proof-read your post above i think your off to a great start!

3. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Shut my mouth before everyone hates me? Haha, the only person offended is Margiela and perhaps Whatever.
    Is this the first time a fight like this has broken out? I thought I remembered others. Never mind my comment then. Whatever ... can't ever read sarcasm through the internet so I'll reply with ... thanks? Am I being mocked for having an education and choosing to utilize it? Hard to say for sure so I'll eagerly await clarification.

4. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

i quickly proof-read your post above i think your off to a great start!

THERE SUNGLASSES

5. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

the sentiment is understandable seeing how most of us are actually pretty poor (students and whatnot) and are just trying to upgrade our wardrobes without shilling out for full retail. there'll always be people on both sides of the camp (eg all the b&s threads where ppl post how much of a markup the goods are at versus somewhere else and other ppl saying stop shitting up the thread, the market will determine the price).

the market might determine the price, but it still feels shitty when you find out the other guy was just making a quick buck off of you instead of (what is wrongly assumed) watching out for your back

6. whatever123

Shut my mouth before everyone hates me? Haha, the only person offended is Margiela and perhaps Whatever.
    nope, you didnt offend me. i just dont think its fair for you to get upset because someone on the net doesnt price an pair of shoes as you would. if you dont like the price move on.

7. whatever123

THERE SUNGLASSES

finally!

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

AR, does that Helmut down have inside carrying straps ? I neeeed to know.
    No straps. It does however have comfy warm fuzzy quilted lining. It's kind of like wearing a blanket. Was a runway piece only used for the show, only produced in black for retail market so it is afaik one of a kind.

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

its cool whatever, as stated before it's just that I wouldn't expect that. i guess dude did just join last month though..

10. APK

APK Senior member

Is this the first time a fight like this has broken out? I thought I remembered others. Never mind my comment then.

dmash, while almost certainly a law-abiding citizen and a fine young man, does seem prone to chronic e-dust ups. Pick your battles, indeed.

11. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

AR, does that Helmut down have inside carrying straps ? I neeeed to know.
    I think that's newer Lang, not the older stuff, don't recally seeing a mock neckline before... Also, the only down/windbreaker jackets like that with the interior straps were from the 'jeans' line, I think. The rest of the 'strappy' jackets were bombers coats and etc.

12. dmash

dmash Senior member

dmash, while almost certainly a law-abiding citizen and a fine young man, does seem prone to chronic e-dust ups. Pick your battles, indeed.

Haha, I'll lay off the haterade then APK. As I've stated previously, some guys just piss me off.......in real life I'd be just as blunt as I am on here. I guess take it for what it is....it's just what how I react.

13. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

That's what I'm saying! Then he got all butt hurt and sent me a douchy pm breaking up with me. Ohhh me so sad. What ever will I do without his advice. Perhaps turn to equally or more knowledgeable people. Sorry, last post in this thread I swear, lol.

14. dmash

dmash Senior member

That's what I'm saying! Then he got all butt hurt and sent me a douchy pm breaking up with me. Ohhh me so sad. What ever will I do without his advice. Perhaps turn to equally or more knowledgeable people. Sorry, last post in this thread I swear, lol.

Lol^ yeah, by telling you you're whack, that's me breaking up with you? Grow up, kiddo.

and Butthurt? If I wanted to make somebody butthurt I'd post those horrible pictures you sent me asking for help because you didn't want to be criticized so harshly by the forum. Geeez the immaturity of some people.

15. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Children, children. Please, show some respect to the baller sneaker thread.

I'm surprised no one's gotten fujiwaras from yoox yet. I'd by the red ones if they had my size.