***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

taking offers on MMM all black leather distressed hightops.

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

who is that du

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

The blonde guy with the Atos?
    That's Chris Brown.

4. 42LONG

42LONG Senior member

Chris Brown always looks like a tool

5. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Chris Brown always looks like a tool
    that's cuz chris brown IS a tool. i can't wait for him to explode at some interview and punch Hoda Kotb so he goes to jail

6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

him trying to rap is hilarious.

7. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Dude could sing and dance though. Sadly, he won't be able to get away from the Rihanna beatdown incident.

8. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

indeed.

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

him trying to rap is hilarious.

What song has he attempted to try this? I've been out of the U.S. Rap/RnB thing for a second. Speaking of RnB singers rapping, Trey Songz is alright I think.

Thanks to the dudes who filled me in on the price of MMM highs. Will try to stop by and see if the local store has a pair to cop.

11. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

taking offers on MMM all black leather distressed hightops.

Does this mean that the baller sneaker starter kit is being broken up? And if so, what's the breakdown?

[​IMG] <- Pony Hair GATs in a previous life.

12. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

Dude could sing and dance though. Sadly, he won't be able to get away from the Rihanna beatdown incident.
    Chris Brown recently smashed a window at ABC headquarters because he didn't like the fact that Good Morning America asked him questions about, ya know, beating the shit out of his girlfriend last year even though they were both 15 minutes away from being on international live television. Guy deserves to be living in a fucking gutter, not making the money he is now.
    http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/louis-vuitton-star-sneaker.jpg [​IMG]
    I would have liked to believe those were counterfeits. Wow.

13. APK

APK Senior member

Given his recent actions, it doesn't look like he learned anything from it, so I don't feel sympathy for him in that respect. The guy is lucky that anyone wants anything to do with him just two years removed from making the face of the woman he allegedly loved look like Heath Ledger's Joker. His justification for the GMA blowup was hilarious/sad, too. You'd figure he would be grateful that his only punishment for the Rihanna incident at this point is fielding the occasional question about it.

What song has he attempted to try this? I've been out of the U.S. Rap/RnB thing for a second. Speaking of RnB singers rapping, Trey Songz is alright I think.

He takes a stab at it on "Look at Me Now" (which is a great song through no contribution of Breezy). Agreed on Trey Songz, though, who ironically enough, released a remix of said Brown song less than a week after it got released.

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I'm not defending his actions, both the beatdown and the walk out & glass breaking but I think there two sides in the equation. Dude is trying to live past those action, he is trying to move on, he has been snubbed for 2 years and when he was about to release his album, new pic of Rihanna got "released" and then they wouldn't stop asking the same questions over and over again, I can see where a person would get pissed. Him walking out was definitely a step backwards but I could see where he is coming from and why he would get pissed. Although I did read that they ran the questions through him and he seemed ok with it before they went on air so I really have no idea what is going on in the dudes head. But whatever, I can't take anything away from his talent, he actually wasn't making much money after that incident and was practically begging people to buy his album [​IMG] so I think he has paid his dues, or at least some of it. From what I heard Rihanna gave him the herp too so who knows. [​IMG]

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

The blonde guy with the Atos?
    That's Chris Brown.

[​IMG]

I say rihanna at oc in la and she eye fucked me, i think she wanted me to save her from his barney ass.