***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

I don't care who's getting the props, anyone who wants to sniff my cock like a pair of fucking cp's is welcome.

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Trying to decide whether the Balenciagas look too big, they seem fine to me but could use some opinions:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

what do you mean look too big? do they fit big?

looks fine to me. looks nice 'dressed down' and 'dressed up' with the different pants. kind of pull of the cuff too, but prefer no cuff (although you probably did it just to show the shoes?)

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

They're a bit big by probably half a size but sizing down will probably be too tight since they do not do half sizing. I am more worried about the silhouette being too bulky since the vamp is higher.

5. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Trying to decide whether the Balenciagas look too big, they seem fine to me but could use some opinions:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I do kind of get a duck foot vibe from the side views, but then I also wear size 40 [​IMG]
    They might look more balanced if you took the laces out of the top holes and tucked them a bit, but those laces are really damn long, huh?

6. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

i don't really have any eye for catching the silhouette but i can understand the duck feet plus just noticed the long laces. tbh, the long laces would just be annoying, ime. nice idea with the sole though

7. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

There are actually 3 lace holes that I could still use, two on the very top and one on the middle by the crinkled patent lace eyelet so the long laces are an easy fix.
    [​IMG]

8. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

then the only deal breaker would be the half size too big then. you can always add it to your collection and wear whenever. [​IMG] (personally the sizing would bother me, i know sometime down the road when i look back at it)

9. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

There are actually 3 lace holes that I could still use, two on the very top and one on the middle by the crinkled patent lace eyelet so the long laces are an easy fix.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Put that awkwardly placed hole that's far away from the other holes to use and pull out dat tongue! [​IMG]

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

The thing is, the sizing doesn't bother me, no heel slip or foot movement at all. My real worry is jut looking too big on my feet, here's a comparo shot with the Rafstros so you can kind of see how the silhouettes differ. The Raf actually has a lower profile from the toe to the vamp and ankle. You can also see it is slightly longer, probably by .25cm, funny enough it just doesn't feel overly big when worn, again probably attributed to my wide feet.
    [​IMG]

11. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

12. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

I think they look good- decided to stay with mine BTW. Are those DD jeans? The stacks look dope with the shoes.

13. conqueror

conqueror Senior member

if i'm a 44 in cp achilles (i actually own 43's; they are too small yet i still wear them...) would people recommend getting a 44 in mmm GAT's or a 45? are they as narrow as cp's? thanks in advance.

14. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

15. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

If they're 43 then definitely too big and you need to sell them. [​IMG]