***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Lane

Lane Senior member

2. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

can you get Lanvin, Raf, CP sneakers resoled, if they wear out?
    you can probably get a cobbler to cut off the worn portion and replace with vibram on new sole lanvins. i doubt you can do it on rafs and CPs because the sole is pretty shitty/thin.
    http://egocomplex.com/#893917/237FWM4-DH http://egocomplex.com/#893916/237FWM4-DH those also, FW2011 has some sick ones coming out ima kop for sure. http://www.hlorenzo.com/#/mens-julius/37/1
    hmmm. the only thing tempting about those first ones you posted is that they are pig leather. i wouldn't do it if i were you. the toe area is not attractive. the new ones coming out however are awesome as hell. save your $$ for those. they look like the margiela velcros only taller and with a "darker" sole. id been wanting those twisted boots in black. the white is tempting but doesn't look as good i dont think. i dont know. what does a julius 2 in shoes equate to?

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

you can probably get a cobbler to cut off the worn portion and replace with vibram on new sole lanvins. i doubt you can do it on rafs and CPs because the sole is pretty shitty/thin. hmmm. the only thing tempting about those first ones you posted is that they are pig leather. i wouldn't do it if i were you. the toe area is not attractive. the new ones coming out however are awesome as hell. save your $$ for those. they look like the margiela velcros only taller and with a "darker" sole. id been wanting those twisted boots in black. the white is tempting but doesn't look as good i dont think. i dont know. what does a julius 2 in shoes equate to?
    26.5-27cm however, it varies from boot and season at times dont worry im buying both lol shoe looks better from the sides, tbh

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Another PH I wouldn't mind owning, I like the somewhat distressed (washed?) navy leather used. Sole also has a low-profile RO-sole-look. [​IMG]

5. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

also: selling mint MMM distressed black high tops + mint MMM black pony hair gats + new MMM blue velvet flock gats (black underneath) for 1200 shipped. all sized 41

Someone should quickly take this offer for all three and flip them. Maybe I'm the only one but I'd consider dropping 1k on those distressed black highs alone if they were a 43

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Someone should quickly take this offer for all three and flip them. Maybe I'm the only one but I'd consider dropping 1k on those distressed black highs alone if they were a 43

maybe i should price higher?

7. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Sq, I'm guessing the break down for the individual prices of the sneakers would be: Hi's 600, Low's 300 each? Since it's mint, I'm sure you can go higher. I'm interested to see how much someone would pay for the Hi's.

8. wangvicous

wangvicous Senior member

Those are sorta meh.

I would like either navy or black, grey, charcoal with matching colour sole, maybe satin toe and trim. Something like that.

Brown's has two pairs

I think I'm either grabbing the purple off browns or the blue off lanvin's site

9. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Sq, I'm guessing the break down for the individual prices of the sneakers would be: Hi's 600, Low's 300 each? Since it's mint, I'm sure you can go higher. I'm interested to see how much someone would pay for the Hi's.

yeah that was basically the logic. i can probably get someone on sufu to pay a good deal more considering there isnt even a high top of that model being sold nowadays.

10. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Why the hell you selling. Going for more augustas?

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Why the hell you selling. Going for more augustas?
    i came to the realization that i need 42s rather than 41s.

12. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

i done told you this a while ago

13. ntn1779

ntn1779 Senior member

those are not that rare (distressed high mmm). they pop up from time to time. someone here was asking $600 brand new but i think it never sold and they are on sufu used for $250...

14. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

How necessary are big toes? Considering having mine amputated to fit Sq's sneaker collection.

15. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Adding to the chorus of "would instakop if my size".