***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Those are sorta meh.

I would like either navy or black, grey, charcoal with matching colour sole, maybe satin toe and trim. Something like that.

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Check them out in person if you can, much better once you feel and try them on.

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

+1 if you can't afford it you can't afford it. stfu. this is the baller sneaker thread, not the "why on earth is a person trying to charge me retail for brand new sneakers which are completely sold out and unavailable everywhere" thread. plebe vultures always looking for top of the line shit at bottom of the barrel prices.
    its not always about not being able to afford it, I wonder how it is up there on your high horse.

4. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

rather buy ROs for that price
    you wont find new ricks for $600. no way. id prefer new shoes over used. also: selling mint MMM distressed black high tops + mint MMM black pony hair gats + new MMM blue velvet flock gats (black underneath) for 1200 shipped. all sized 41

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

for $100 more the dbss retail its like an RO pair new from oki-ni. And I've found some barely used ones on sufu even the SS11 for $600. In fact a guy tried to sell me it, but I don't want sneaks anymore from either cuz im a julius fanboy I guess.

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

for $100 more the dbss retail its like an RO pair new from oki-ni. And I've found some barely used ones on sufu even the SS11 for $600. In fact a guy tried to sell me it, but I don't want sneaks anymore from either cuz im a julius fanboy I guess.

how do you come up with these calculations? the cheapest ricks i see on there are 960. so they take off VAT but then you get slammed with customs duties.... or do you have some secret.

also, why only julius? rick goes with it fine

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

you wont find new ricks for $600. no way. id prefer new shoes over used.

also: selling mint MMM distressed black high tops + mint MMM black pony hair gats + new MMM blue velvet flock gats (black underneath) for 1200 shipped. all sized 41

Am I reading this wrong/are you being sarcastic or are you selling your ever so hard to find black his?

8. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Am I reading this wrong/are you being sarcastic or are you selling your ever so hard to find black his?
    selling. i want MMM shoes in size 42. 41s are not as comfortable as my lanvins and thus rarely get used. i have three of the rarest most coveted models.

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

selling. i want MMM shoes in size 42. 41s are not as comfortable as my lanvins and thus rarely get used.

Are you breaking them up, or only doing a package for all 3

10. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Are you breaking them up, or only doing a package for all 3

would rather sell as package. the buyer would get basically three super limited models. plus boxes and dust bags. all in perfect condition.

11. Lane

Lane Senior member

how do you come up with these calculations? the cheapest ricks i see on there are 960. so they take off VAT but then you get slammed with customs duties.... or do you have some secret. also, why only julius? rick goes with it fine
    cuz with julius the soles don't turn piss yellow, and they hold up past a week. Don't wanna visit NYC for a resole. Gonna get these sneaker boots that are pretty versatile.

12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Damn! If those were 42 I'd insta-kop!

13. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

cuz with julius the soles don't turn piss yellow, and they hold up past a week. Don't wanna visit NYC for a resole. Gonna get these sneaker boots that are pretty versatile.

which sneakers does julius make?
    i think the new rick shoes hold up much better than the older models with the staple in the back.

14. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Damn! If those were 42 I'd insta-kop!

hahaha. if they were all 42 i wouldnt sell them [​IMG]

15. DLester

DLester Senior member

can you get Lanvin, Raf, CP sneakers resoled, if they wear out?