***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

2. dmash

dmash Senior member

^It doesn't matter, we've established before that it's the same sizing. A 41 is a 41 regardless.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I'm surprised womens reach size 41, I wish I could squeeze into it.

4. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^It doesn't matter, we've established before that it's the same sizing. A 41 is a 41 regardless.

those are womens man. i could tell just from looking at them.

5. dmash

dmash Senior member

those are womens man. i could tell just from looking at them.
    I KNOW they're womens, but what makes them so feminine that you could tell from just looking at them? They look like a guys techno hightop to me.

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

I KNOW they're womens, but what makes them so feminine that you could tell from just looking at them?
    well one huge giveaway is the fact that the laces are womens. the blue hightops you have for sale are too. bee tee dubs, 41 is the biggest size mmm makes for women sneaks

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

well one huge giveaway is the fact that the laces are womens. the blue hightops you have for sale are too.
    Well I guess the women's line got one of the best colors [​IMG] I don't recall Margiela ever making that blue for women though, I think you may be wrong on that one. I think the laces in my blues are smaller lowtop laces, not the female hightop laces. and if the laces are the only thing, why would it matter much for a dude to kop those greens or browns if they were his size?

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

Those margielas up there are some doodoo ish.

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

Those margielas up there are some doodoo ish.

I kind of thought that too, but my girl was on la garconne and came across them so I figured I'd post them up if anyone was interested as they were 50% off.

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

talkin bout da chain ones

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Well I guess the women's line got some of the best colors [​IMG] I don't recall Margiela ever making that blue for women though, I think you may be wrong on that one.

and if the laces are the only thing, why would it matter much for a dude to kop those greens or browns if they were his size?

mmm made those blues for women last summer. they do basically all the colors for both men and women hightops.

the laces arent the only thing. the tongue is shorter too. and other things. why would a guy want to buy the womens model which all around has more feminine details? part of what makes mine so awesome are the wide laces and the tall tongue.

there is a reason the womens versions are sold on the womens side and mens on the mens side. have you ever heard of any shoe from any brand being unisex (except maybe keds)? the arching is all different too. you think margiela ignores this when making shoes? why are you trying to debate this?

lol at dudes kopping womens MMM hightops cuz there isnt anything this sick coming out any year soon.

BOOOM!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. dmash

dmash Senior member

Fair enough.

but I definitely disagree about mine being womens. My tongue is just as long as the ones you have and every other pair I've seen. If I line it straight up it sticks up almost 3" past the top of the shoe. I have it tucked back and pushed down in my picture, but hey, whatever.

as for shoes being unisex......Converse? lol

13. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

the light blue ones were produced for men, at least there were full sizes of men's on ssense and i don't think they make the same colours for men and women.
    lol at dudes kopping womens MMM hightops cuz there isnt anything this sick coming out any year soon. BOOOM! [​IMG]
    YOU COULDN'T GET THIS COLOR IF YOU HAD A PERSONAL GENIE Also I have no idea how you are able to tie bows on yours. My laces are too short that I have to knot them if I wanna use the top silver things

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

lol at dudes kopping womens MMM hightops cuz there isnt anything this sick coming out any year soon.

BOOOM!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

hahahaha. awesome cartoon. did you make that yourself?

g transistor: i dont disagree that the blue existed for men. but they did make it for women as well. i saw them at the store along with the yellow ones. but the laces on dmashs are way too thin to be the mens. they look just like the lows' laces.