• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

aproo

Reaction score
These are great looking shoes...!

Originally Posted by RFX45
Been kind of looking for black smooth leather sneakers like the Raf Vandals from last season, I think this might be a good alternative.

OY7dY.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've handled these in person and they are pretty good, was going to kop but not ninja enough

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
g'damn! why you putting these on blast
devil.gif
lol sipang, maybe its just the colour blocking that i like. would be uncomfortable to wear over time
redface.gif

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my dreambox has been taking a beating- i hate sf
frown.gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Sizing is difficult, I know SQ wears a size 7 in Lanvin (which I don't think is even based on any origins like EU, UK, US, etc.... that is why I always ask on the size printed on the shoe and box just o be sure) but iirc he also wears a size 41 in MMM while I wear a 42.

Originally Posted by steveoffice
I also wear size 7 in Lanvins and size 42 in MMM. SQ's sizing is strange to me because MMM in size 42 fits me more snug than size 7 Lanvins. If you are size 41 in MMM Lanvin 7 might have some room at the end.

my lowtop MMMs actually fit me really snug. They stretched out quite a bit. I have another pair in size 41 that I have never worn because I don't feel like breaking in a new pair. Next time I will get 42 in the lowtops. my hightops in size 41 fit me fine.

Originally Posted by dmash1080
SQ-I think the sizing chart should be changed for Lanvins. It should say that they fit 2 sizes bigger than marked size, not 1.5. Ex. A Lanvin 7=UK7/US8 but fits a US 9.

well they fit two sizes larger than the marked size. however the marked size is not a US measurement, it is UK as far as I understand. So when you convert the UK size to US size, then one can say it fits feet 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than marked.

My right foot is US 9.5 measured on a brannock. My left foot is US 9 on the brannock.
So a Lanvin 7 (UK) translates to a US 8. and it fits both of my feet perfectly, hence me saying it fits feet up to 1.5 sizes bigger.

They are in fact Junya Watanabe Comme De Garcons X Trickers Short Boot.
lol8[1].gif

http://revivemi.com/updates/?p=3374
Those are perfect for you Scott.

Or do you prefer this?
http://www.selectism.com/news/wp-con...ing-2011-0.jpg
They're available for sale now for $795 http://usa.prada.com/en/US/e-store/

i tried those on in brown wingtip at the barneys in LA. they didnt have my size but i really liked them. the prada site only has them in 10.5 in black which is the color id prefer honestly.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
A US 12 could NOT under any circumstances fit into my size 10 old soles. The new soles, maybe, but they'd be very snug and kinda short I think.

i think as dlester said, the oversizing diminishes as you increase the label size number

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hiyo
There's a pair of 9 now.
thanks. that was the pair i was referring to. i think you need to size down on that style. that was why i thought it would be best for a size 10.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads