Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

yeah, they looked luxe from the zips[​IMG]

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

It's awesome, I just wish I had gotten a size medium instead if a small, it looks like like leggings from the knee down.

3. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Man all this talking about workout gear, you guys better make sure you're smelling right after all that sweating...no homo. And wow, look, coincidently there's spilt of some lux cologne going on [​IMG]

4. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

My blue margiela high tops size 41 aren't going to work for me. PM me if you want them.

what's wrong with them?

5. dmash

dmash Senior member

what's wrong with them?

Just personal preference man. Sizing was good.

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Just personal preference man. Sizing was good.

hadn't you been lusting after those for ages? are you getting them in black?

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

hadn't you been lusting after those for ages? are you getting them in black?

I wanted them for a while, I never rocked the Margiela high tops before though. I realize now matter how badass they look, lowtops just look better on me.

8. rocks

rocks Senior member

Got these recently from yoox: Trussardi 1911

[​IMG]

9. jslade

jslade Senior member

Does anybody here know if the regular MMM GATs ever go on sale anywhere? They've been on my wishlist for a while, but I can't pay full retail for them in good conscience when I know that they can be had on discount. [​IMG]

Alternatively, if anybody here is selling in a size 43, hit me up.

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

By regular GATs do you mean the low-tops? Those goes on sale all the time.

11. jslade

jslade Senior member

By regular GATs do you mean the low-tops? Those goes on sale all the time.
    Yeah, sorry. By regular GATs, I meant the lowtops in the original colorway (not any of the funky blue or yellow colors).

I know they go on sale all the time at locations like Barney's, but I live in a college city with one mall mostly comprised of J. Crew, Urban Outfitters, etc., so all my shopping has to be done online.

12. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Does anybody here know if the regular MMM GATs ever go on sale anywhere? They've been on my wishlist for a while, but I can't pay full retail for them in good conscience when I know that they can be had on discount. [​IMG] Alternatively, if anybody here is selling in a size 43, hit me up.
    depending on the specific color your after you might have to pay retail. they usually sell fairly quick. if you dont necessarily care what color (which is sort-of counter intuitive) you can find them on sites like yoox. in fact, they might even have something in your size on the site now. you might even find some colors on sale at the margiela stores towards the end of the season. also, check b/s.

13. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Most, if not all colorways, go on sale. Not everything hits rock bottom prices but it can be had for at least 30% off once sale season starts. The white low-tops were just on sale at project no. 8 for $200 2 weeks ago.

14. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Most, if not all colorways, go on sale. Not everything hits rock bottom prices but it can be had for at least 30% off once sale season starts. The white low-tops were just on sale at project no. 8 for $200 2 weeks ago.
    they still have a couple sizes left in blue and black. those are super cheap. i wish i could figure out what i would wear those blue's with ... they are in my size.

15. jslade

jslade Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Yeah, definitely looking for the white colorway. I suppose I'll just wait around until they pop up... sooner or later...