***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. DLester

DLester Senior member

Balenciaga lows, they do not look bad at all.
    they look great. that whole getup looks solid as well.
    baller sneaker addiction pretty much over for me, gonna make a spreadsheet of all the clothes/shoes I am gonna be selling, should be a number of baller sneakers, including some grails for you dus. Don't pm me though, I don't do pm's and I am not selling anything just yet.
    so sad I don't foresee my interest abating at all. ___ The Lanvin patent caps above are great; not too plain for me. Same with the silver caps, very nice. But the lizard Lanvins are ridiculous.

2. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

^^ Even the mini-scraf?

3. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

baller sneaker addiction pretty much over for me, gonna make a spreadsheet of all the clothes/shoes I am gonna be selling, should be a number of baller sneakers, including some grails for you dus. Don't pm me though, I don't do pm's and I am not selling anything just yet.

cant wait for this thread. too bad your feet arent my size though [​IMG]

4. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I hope that Schneider coat you bought a while back pops up in this thread [​IMG]

5. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Drew, what size are you?

6. dmash

dmash Senior member

Orlando is always sporting baller sneakers it seems.

7. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Orlando is always sporting baller sneakers it seems.
    Benefits of being married to a super model, he probably gets them for free. After Kerrs pregnancy, I think her very first runway show was Balenciagas as well and Oralndo has been sporting the brand heavily since.

8. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

I think most of these celebs dont pay for half the shit they wear. At least the ones in the lime light.

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

otoh, if you make as much money as orlando bloom you probably don't mind having to pay for balenciagas

10. oldmanskin

oldmanskin Well-Known Member

Celebrity advertising. It's so obvious, and you're blind if you don't see it.

11. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Exactly, the "free" advertising that a company gets from marquee celebs exceeds the clothing they give them 10 fold. I wouldn't be surprised if OB got a check with those shoes.

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

I think most of these celebs dont pay for half the shit they wear. At least the ones in the lime light.
    +1. no way he pays for them. no public person pays for half the shit they get. the swag baskets at the oscars were worth $100,000. one photo of the right person wearing $500 sneakers could yield thousands of dollars in sales.

13. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

By the way, RFX, your sizing matrix just saved me from paying 300 euro on B&S and getting a pair of Lanvins that would have been too big. Thanks.

I'm going to miami in a couple weeks, and I've been calling to see who stocks lanvin sneakers so I can kop a pair. In case anyone wants to know, Barney's Co-Op does not, The Webster has one pair of hightops, the Lanvin boutique doesn't have mens anything, and Neiman Marcus has like 15 different pairs of Lanvin low captoe sneakers.

14. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

I'm sure celebrities get much of their stuff for free but if you're rich, how hard would it be to just walk into Barneys/Saks/Neimans/etc and pick out the most expensive sneakers they had for sale?

15. Shirt+Pants

Shirt+Pants Senior member

By the way, RFX, your sizing matrix just saved me from paying 300 euro on B&S and getting a pair of Lanvins that would have been too big. Thanks.

I'm going to miami in a couple weeks, and I've been calling to see who stocks lanvin sneakers so I can kop a pair. In case anyone wants to know, Barney's Co-Op does not, The Webster has one pair of hightops, the Lanvin boutique doesn't have mens anything, and Neiman Marcus has like 15 different pairs of Lanvin low captoe sneakers.

The markups at the Webster are Gravity Pope like.