***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

no

2. bows1

bows1 Senior member

the only one i own is the 2010 distressed boot. it's unlined leather on the inside, mediocre quality.....and glued [​IMG] Save your money, gents, but if you absolutely must, buy them on sale. I can't speak to the non-distressed or geller x CP versions, but from occasional pictures I've seen I think that they may be much nicer. Maybe someone else can chime in.

My roommate is about to snag a pair of the black. at like 50% off. Worth it?

3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

50% off meaning >300? yeah

4. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

[​IMG]

Only time I've ever seen anyone besides me owning or selling these ones. And he is selling them damn cheap. sz42.

Should I cop this pair since they're my size? I'm a bit low on cash but those are pretty badass.

5. dmash

dmash Senior member

Should I cop this pair since they're my size? I'm a bit low on cash but those are pretty badass.
    Edit

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

7. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Yeah, but tell that clown to include the box for free, not $10 more. I called him out on it in his thread too.
    Are those worth the extra over the CPs? P.S. I agree with Uncontrol. The dude who just sent me my Lanvins paid 20 for the box (with a shirt also) and these shoes are way bigger.

8. dmash

dmash Senior member

Lol I've shipped at least 1000 items and a ton of shoes. You can ship those, anywhere in the united states via priority mail for no more than $15, (more like $10) with delivery confirmation. USPS doesn't even go by length and width unless it's oversized, which is WAY bigger than a shoe box, so the box makes no difference. You're adding mere ounces to the shipping weight and he's trying to justify $10 extra? Lol whatever seems fair to you, it's your money.

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

10. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

those Rafs are hideous

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

I mean, I'm making a chart, and haven't come up with a better way to share it than a google spreadsheet, and I don't feel up to that. Any suggestions would be awesome.
    http://www.styleguise.net/forums/ind...ml/_/sneakers/ you need an account to add/edit records. anyone that wants to measure the soles of their shoes can contribute PM for additional designers/brands to be added to the list

12. ccocci

ccocci New Member

those Rafs are hideous

pretty much

13. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

http://www.styleguise.net/forums/ind...ml/_/sneakers/

you need an account to add/edit records. anyone that wants to measure the soles of their shoes can contribute
    PM for additional designers/brands to be added to the list

Very cool

14. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Lol I've shipped at least 1000 items and a ton of shoes. You can ship those, anywhere in the united states via priority mail for no more than $15, (more like $10) with delivery confirmation. USPS doesn't even go by length and width unless it's oversized, which is WAY bigger than a shoe box, so the box makes no difference. You're adding mere ounces to the shipping weight and he's trying to justify $10 extra? Lol whatever seems fair to you, it's your money.

It's hard to find a box that fits the big hi top boxes, and people have just shipped me the brand box without a protecting one and the box gets hardcore fucked when they arrive anyways.

15. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

It's hard to find a box that fits the big hi top boxes, and people have just shipped me the brand box without a protecting one and the box gets hardcore fucked when they arrive anyways.
    I don't think many realize this, but you can just take a Priority Mail shipping box and ignore the pre-made folds and chunk them around your shoe box to fit it. It looks Frankensteinian, but I've never had any problems with them being accepted for shipping and it def costs less than a significantly bigger box. For my money, I like getting the free USPS boxes that are a bit bigger than the flat rate boxes shipped to my house. Those work fine w/ shoe boxes, blazers, most things really.