***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. sipang

sipang Senior member

Woa woa there's really a chart being made !? That was like one of my big utopian project when I first joined SF, but then I figured my size in all the stuff I was interested in and I forgot about it, I'm philatropic like that...

I think ppl should just measure their feet instead though, would make way more sense imo.

Or we should just go the J-way with 3/4 shoes sizes, the perfect fit is overrated. DBSS have ∞ swag level, coincidence ? I think not

2. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

the only one i own is the 2010 distressed boot. it's unlined leather on the inside, mediocre quality.....and glued [​IMG] Save your money, gents, but if you absolutely must, buy them on sale. I can't speak to the non-distressed or geller x CP versions, but from occasional pictures I've seen I think that they may be much nicer. Maybe someone else can chime in.

3. Synthese

Woa woa there's really a chart being made !? That was like one of my big utopian project when I first joined SF, but then I figured my size in all the stuff I was interested in and I forgot about it, I'm philatropic like that...

I think ppl should just measure their feet instead though, would make way more sense imo.

Or we should just go the J-way with 3/4 shoes sizes, the perfect fit is overrated. DBSS have ∞ swag level, coincidence ? I think not

I mean, I'm making a chart, and haven't come up with a better way to share it than a google spreadsheet, and I don't feel up to that. Any suggestions would be awesome.

4. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

ive never really heard complaints about the cp oxfords or the collab versions

but hes right now that CP has grown and is commonly found at a lot of retailers, just buy on sale

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

I mean, I'm making a chart, and haven't come up with a better way to share it than a google spreadsheet, and I don't feel up to that. Any suggestions would be awesome.

for google spreadsheet, wouldnt we all have to be in the same googlegroup to edit/add to it?

6. Synthese

7. filth

filth Senior member

the only one i own is the 2010 distressed boot. it's unlined leather on the inside, mediocre quality.....and glued [​IMG] Save your money, gents, but if you absolutely must, buy them on sale. I can't speak to the non-distressed or geller x CP versions, but from occasional pictures I've seen I think that they may be much nicer. Maybe someone else can chime in.

I own the 2010 distressed pair and agree with the quality. At a first glance they feel flimsy and the leather doesn't seem very nice. I haven't had any problems and in terms of quality they seem to be fine for me so far. IMO the distress gives the boot a lot more character whereas the non-distressed pair seems a bit boring.

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Re: the spreadsheet, if Kitakira was still here he could curate it, that dude was some sort of excel sorceror. Dunno what happened to him though?

Would be happy to add specs for my own oft-repeated footwear (MMM side zips 44, rafstros 44 & 45, Achilles low 44 & 45, Lanvin lows sz10 old sole and new, NiCo boots, Indys 11us) and less easily sized stuff (Mihara size 28's, Yohji size 5's) if you would like. Just let me know and I'll excel it. It's a very worthwhile project.

9. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I know you can have anyone (even without a google account) edit a word google docs document, though I'm not sure about a spreadsheet

10. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

I know you can have anyone (even without a google account) edit a word google docs document, though I'm not sure about a spreadsheet

Works for spreads too.

11. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

[​IMG] Only time I've ever seen anyone besides me owning or selling these ones. And he is selling them damn cheap. sz42.

12. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Love how the box is $10 Extra.

13. Lynx_the_one

Lynx_the_one Senior member

Love how the box is $10 Extra.

Shipping the box has got to ad some cost, right?

14. nerazzurri

nerazzurri Senior member

its like 10 pounds that box lmao

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member