***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

White croc Rafstros are awesome.

But hey guys let's get Diors and then hem them to 30" inseam.

2. twenty-three

twenty-three Member

White croc Rafstros are awesome. But hey guys let's get Diors and then hem them to 30" inseam.
    dior jeans are often supposed to have some stacks. you gotta do what you gotta do [​IMG]

3. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

dior jeans are often supposed to have some stacks. you gotta do what you gotta do [​IMG]

........................................................ [​IMG]

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Oh, sorry there, but I am not a teenager and don't have all day to be here so my replies are to the point. Like I said when you start on the guys jeans it's just ass talk, that included the people who agreed. Thats just my opinion don't get the panties in a bunch.

The way you talk about me taking away from the silhouette and hiding the design...it's just something I have no interest in. I liked the shoes, the cost does not matter to me, I wear them.
    I understand the way they are meant to be worn and they might look better with stacks and what not to you guys, but ultimately I can't justify sitting there making my jeans stack perfectly like I am chick getting her hair just right. It just falls where it falls.

You're an idiot.

5. twenty-three

twenty-three Member

........................................................ [​IMG]

i knew this was coming [​IMG]

6. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

You're an idiot.

Appreciate the kind words

7. APK

APK Senior member

I understand the way they are meant to be worn and they might look better with stacks and what not to you guys, but ultimately I can't justify sitting there making my jeans stack perfectly like I am chick getting her hair just right. It just falls where it falls. I don't agree much with gdl, but that I agree with

[​IMG]

I have no dog in this fight, but unless you're wearing a jean with a wide hem, letting the jeans fall where they fall would mean stacks. The hem around the sneaker in both this pic and the one gdl provided make it pretty clear that you guys forced the top of the sneaker under the hems of your jeans.

If that's how you prefer them, then it's your choice. But let's not pretend that the jean hems just naturally fell into that very constricted looking position.

8. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

ugh. The shoes are ugly (in that color), no the pants probably did not fall like that in the original pick and it's not doing the shoes any favors worn like that anyway, and most of you are clearly on your period.
    Does anyone know how to get squeek out of patent shoes? I've had a pair of dope blue CPs for about a year now that refuse to shut up.

9. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

10. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Does anyone know how to get squeek out of patent shoes? I've had a pair of dope blue CPs for about a year now that refuse to shut up.

Patent leather squeaks. Just gotta accept it.

11. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

Regarding MMM sizing:

I know that this has been more or less asked to death, but I just saw a pair of MMMs that I've been dying for pop up for sale in a size 42.

Thing is, I'm a size 42 in CPs.

Any recommendations on whether or not these will fit me? I'm a true 9.5D on the Brannock device, and I've always read 42CP / 43MMM, but... damn, I really want these.

12. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Probably won't fit, unless you have some room in the cps. Then, you might be able to squeeze in.

13. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

Damn... I have a TINY bit of room. Any other thoughts? [​IMG]

14. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Since we're on sizing for MMMs, is it true that the hi's fit slightly bigger than low's?

15. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

Since we're on sizing for MMMs, is it true that the hi's fit slightly bigger than low's?

I have velcro hi's and velcro lows and my hi's and my hi's are slightly smaller? [​IMG]