1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Shut my mouth before everyone hates me? Haha, the only person offended is Margiela and perhaps Whatever.
    nope, you didnt offend me. i just dont think its fair for you to get upset because someone on the net doesnt price an pair of shoes as you would. if you dont like the price move on.

2. whatever123

THERE SUNGLASSES

finally!

3. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

AR, does that Helmut down have inside carrying straps ? I neeeed to know.
    No straps. It does however have comfy warm fuzzy quilted lining. It's kind of like wearing a blanket. Was a runway piece only used for the show, only produced in black for retail market so it is afaik one of a kind.

4. dmash

dmash Senior member

its cool whatever, as stated before it's just that I wouldn't expect that. i guess dude did just join last month though..

5. APK

APK Senior member

Is this the first time a fight like this has broken out? I thought I remembered others. Never mind my comment then.

dmash, while almost certainly a law-abiding citizen and a fine young man, does seem prone to chronic e-dust ups. Pick your battles, indeed.

6. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

AR, does that Helmut down have inside carrying straps ? I neeeed to know.
    I think that's newer Lang, not the older stuff, don't recally seeing a mock neckline before... Also, the only down/windbreaker jackets like that with the interior straps were from the 'jeans' line, I think. The rest of the 'strappy' jackets were bombers coats and etc.

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

dmash, while almost certainly a law-abiding citizen and a fine young man, does seem prone to chronic e-dust ups. Pick your battles, indeed.

Haha, I'll lay off the haterade then APK. As I've stated previously, some guys just piss me off.......in real life I'd be just as blunt as I am on here. I guess take it for what it is....it's just what how I react.

8. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

That's what I'm saying! Then he got all butt hurt and sent me a douchy pm breaking up with me. Ohhh me so sad. What ever will I do without his advice. Perhaps turn to equally or more knowledgeable people. Sorry, last post in this thread I swear, lol.

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

That's what I'm saying! Then he got all butt hurt and sent me a douchy pm breaking up with me. Ohhh me so sad. What ever will I do without his advice. Perhaps turn to equally or more knowledgeable people. Sorry, last post in this thread I swear, lol.

Lol^ yeah, by telling you you're whack, that's me breaking up with you? Grow up, kiddo.

and Butthurt? If I wanted to make somebody butthurt I'd post those horrible pictures you sent me asking for help because you didn't want to be criticized so harshly by the forum. Geeez the immaturity of some people.

10. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

Children, children. Please, show some respect to the baller sneaker thread.

I'm surprised no one's gotten fujiwaras from yoox yet. I'd by the red ones if they had my size.

11. whatever123

the sentiment is understandable seeing how most of us are actually pretty poor (students and whatnot) and are just trying to upgrade our wardrobes without shilling out for full retail. there'll always be people on both sides of the camp (eg all the b&s threads where ppl post how much of a markup the goods are at versus somewhere else and other ppl saying stop shitting up the thread, the market will determine the price). the market might determine the price, but it still feels shitty when you find out the other guy was just making a quick buck off of you instead of (what is wrongly assumed) watching out for your back
    um ... if your a poor student you should not (okay bitches, this is one of the few times i will use correct grammar) be looking to buy $300 sneakers.

12. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

its called survival of the fittest
    Yes I have often thought of how the buy and sell on this website provides a fitting metaphorical construct for Darwinism. Fucking lol.

13. dmash

dmash Senior member

Didn't post the pics did I? I'm not that harsh. Kids not going to attempt to call me out though when I've helped him so many times with his constant questions through pms. Very unappreciative.

14. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

ok we get it now [​IMG] question should i get [​IMG] or [​IMG] i've been wanting since i saw them on diamonds on sufu a few years ago

15. whatever123

[​IMG]

these.

16. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

raf lows are old man payless orthopedic shoes.

17. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Neither. Very few raf velcros are worthwhile, all whites aren't the worst but still not good.

18. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

you in fl right? can you proxy me some orange juice? you buy it for $10 and Ill pp you $4 shipped k? [​IMG]
    After he's already used it, I'm sure he'd be down

19. dmash

dmash Senior member

you in fl right? can you proxy me some orange juice? you buy it for $10 and Ill pp you $4 shipped k? [​IMG]

Dog for real, just stop, shit

20. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

you'll feel shitty for someone proxying you something you want? [​IMG]

i was going to point out that if your default assumption is everybody on sf is buddy buddy

ah fuck it

i dont give a shit

high top it is