• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
painted whites are better in my opinion

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can show you bigger version of the pics. Yeah the new ones look better, last seasons looks real sloppy while this one looks a bit cleaner on how th epaint is applied.
6j0r54.jpg
33mskes.jpg
I am really liking these new Margielas in this color.
21biss7.jpg
2lbyvbp.jpg

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
RFX: those are pretty sick. i think i prefer the all black ones though. next level Tron.

the soles on those MMM silver low GATs look like they got *** all over them. not that that's a bad thing.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
RFX: those are pretty sick. i think i prefer the all black ones though. next level Tron.

Yah, the black one is nice, the white ones too. I actually like practically all colorways.
tumblr_lc1o04BTtv1qcpaat.jpg
tumblr_lc1o0951eV1qcpaat.jpg

tumblr_ldqmnl1vBu1qcpaat.jpg
tumblr_ldhfpfC0Ff1qcpaat.jpg

The tan/khaki ones are my least favorite and even this will probably look much better in person.
tumblr_ldqmnonpto1qcpaat.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those shoes look like they have labias

mix with the *** shoes and now we know why everyone's talking about MMM

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Scooba
I want *** sneakers
I can apply *** patina to your shoes (dress, sneaker, slipper, whatever) for $20. A lot cheaper than Ron Rider from what I understand.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Yah, the black one is nice, the white ones too. I actually like practically all colorways.

I have completely come around on these. they are sick. need fit pic for final confirmation.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
What is the best place to buy KVA on-line? Have new line available quicker, have a full list of sizes etc.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luisaviaroma
thecorner
ssense
forwardforward

i think there one or two more..

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
Luisaviaroma
thecorner
ssense
forwardforward

i think there one or two more..

Thanks

Looks like the KVA's I want are most likely part of the summer collection

coldforge

Reaction score
I really hope I don't seem like I'm trolling, but I'm wondering about the price point justification on these baller sneakers. Like, I have heard people make a big deal about the craftsmanship that go into CPs, the highest quality Napa leather, one old guy in Italy makes all the shoes by hand, et cetera. So if someone balks at the >$300 price point that's what you point to. For stuff like the MMMs and the Ricks etc., is the same principle at work? Notwithstanding something like the *** shoes that are obviously treated by hand. Are these various his generally really, really high quality leather, fit, construction, or is it more a matter of scarcity, design, and label?

Again, I don't want to seem like if it's not super high quality napa leather that I'm gonna say 'who would be so stupid to pay this much for a pair of sneakers, just get chucks'. Just wondering.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads