***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

[​IMG]

balenciaga, these are on ebay... would cop but I bought my wife a bunch of shit sadface

Methinks your wife did you a favor

2. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

I'm having a hard time imagining what would actually go well with that color...
    +1. nothing. do not cop look at these....then look back at the ones you are considering buying....do you still want to buy them? [​IMG]

3. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Should be very wary of these. A lot of them peddle fakes or are phishing scams to get your credit card info.

Considering you have to give your Korean citizenship number and it's for people in Korea only, it's pretty trustworthy. Every time I've used it so far the items ended up coming with receipts or tags from the original store. The only bad thing is people mislabel lower-end stuff or more obscure things to get more looks (like saying a Julius is Rick Owens). It's not a dumb site like the ioffer or whatever.

4. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

Considering you have to give your Korean citizenship number and it's for people in Korea only, it's pretty trustworthy. Every time I've used it so far the items ended up coming with receipts or tags from the original store. The only bad thing is people mislabel lower-end stuff or more obscure things to get more looks (like saying a Julius is Rick Owens). It's not a dumb site like the ioffer or whatever.
    I'm like 99% sure that the most common fraud in Korea is KSSN fraud, so having to give your KSSN number isn't a really good indicator of how legit a site is. Back when I played a lot of Korean MMOs, they had KSSN generator exes, so people just used those to get past the KSSN requirement. But it's good to see that they actually send you the real receipts too. I guess I'm just wary because frauds and fakes are so rampant in Korea, especially online.

5. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

+1. nothing. do not cop look at these....then look back at the ones you are considering buying....do you still want to buy them? [​IMG]
    the sneakers your sneakers could look like
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I want to get those weird laced white KVAs from SSense but my clothes are so boring right now. Thinking about even selling my black patent Rafstros because I haven't worn them since I got them...

7. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

a good outfit starts at the bottom imo.. dooo eeet

8. KingNC

KingNC Well-Known Member

I want to get those weird laced white KVAs from SSense but my clothes are so boring right now. Thinking about even selling my black patent Rafstros because I haven't worn them since I got them...

what size are they?

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

the sneakers your sneakers could look like
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

hahahahaa that was great never seen it

NB, dunno man some officer boots would be good or look through the pics on the sneaker thread, it's late and my brain isn't working

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

If they are a 44 PM me homie

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

got the black with white sole...ill post em up when they come in. i like the all whites but probably cant handle super white sneakers, ill hate myself once i scuff them. that is why i love my mmm painted so much; they always look white and scuffs just add to the aesthetic.

12. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

white christmas [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

14. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

got the black with white sole...ill post em up when they come in. i like the all whites but probably cant handle super white sneakers, ill hate myself once i scuff them. that is why i love my mmm painted so much; they always look white and scuffs just add to the aesthetic.

I got the white ones...probably going to look like shit on me cause I have really skinny ankles.

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

hmm never took you for a kva sneaker dude from your waywt pics. you always have a classic cp on. would like to see a pic when they arrive[​IMG]