***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

maybe this will tempt you further to cop
    20% off with instyle20

hell now i want to cop them. you say they might run a bit small, do you think i could get away with a 45? doesnt matter either way, wont be able to get them until my check is finished depositing sunday night and theyll prob be sold out by then

revolve coupons generally work @ forward...do the survey on revolves site for 25% off

save yourself a few more bucks
    [​IMG]

2. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

Astros are sold out =[ I was so down with either of those bi-colors. Guess it's time to search the rest of the site...

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

4. chineseboy

chineseboy Well-Known Member

5. DLester

DLester Senior member

6. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

can anyone recommend me a pair of nice black high tops, budget up to 350? As you can tell from my sig and posts in B&S ive been looking for a pair of black achilles highs but I can't find them especially not in my size. so far between ebay and watching sales I haven't been able to actually find a pair of black high tops in stock I really like except for the rafstros but theyre sold out now my paycheck is actually deposited. only other near hit ive had was a pair of margielas that popped up on ebay but the guy took them down like a day later and said he wasnt relisting them or selling them at all http://i.imgur.com/kpwXb.png

7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

hi, so a fella decided to peel the chrome off his raf astros and created.. . .

this . . . .

[​IMG]

link to more autopsy photos is below; they are for sale, so cop now.

[​IMG]

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10416

His last line, "Just lookin' to make back what I spent on these. CCP only from now on." is [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

can anyone recommend me a pair of nice black high tops, budget up to 350?
    CP Achilles high with a 25% off code or 30% first time purchaser discount from Revolve?

9. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

CP Achilles high with a 25% off code or 30% first time purchaser discount from Revolve?

Those vintage highs are terrible. I am also looking for a pair of all white or all black and haven't seen them in stock anywhere with a 42 or 43. Anyone know if they are planning to release them again in the spring?

10. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brand...jsp?&d=h&vad=1 not really a fan of the mids and they dont have highs in stock except for the vintage highs which I'm also not a fan of. the training boots are like 370 with the 30% though so I may end up going for that; iirc cp used to make a different style training boot with a black sole I liked more but I can't really find it anywhere so whatever edit: they dont have the training boots in my size fuck

11. bob99

bob99 Senior member

eternaldrake: Hold out for a pair of Margielas, they look so much better than the CP's! [​IMG] Common Projects seem too plain. You want to love the sneakers you're going to buy, not just think they're OK.

12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Did CP's retail go up? Some of their sneakers are hitting $500's now, I remember them being around low $300's before.

Also, Lanvin sneaker cuff links, I wouldn't mind having.
    [​IMG]

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

some seem to have gone up, but going by thecorner and such they have some classic shapes for $250 (!) to $350.

14. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

my first pair of CP i got 3+ years ago for under 300 retail i think, maybe a little over. they have been steadily climbing ever since

15. Speirs

Speirs Member

can anyone recommend me a pair of nice black high tops, budget up to 350? As you can tell from my sig and posts in B&S ive been looking for a pair of black achilles highs but I can't find them especially not in my size. so far between ebay and watching sales I haven't been able to actually find a pair of black high tops in stock I really like except for the rafstros but theyre sold out now my paycheck is actually deposited.

only other near hit ive had was a pair of margielas that popped up on ebay but the guy took them down like a day later and said he wasnt relisting them or selling them at all http://i.imgur.com/kpwXb.png

Possibly these: http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/co...igh-top-1.html

They aren't baller sneakers according to the price tag but whatev