***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

RFX got any D&G sneaks because at the moment it looks like you've got as many abominations as you do epic sneaks

edit: I'm not against "status" items... It's okay to pay for a name. But when you are rocking 10 ugly status items at the same time, you're being a tool. I am not even someone who hates rap ps just think these dudes are an embarrassment to themselves.

It's all good, I just buy what I like and these happens to be it. Some hate it, I like it and in the end thats what matters. I mean I won't just buy anything just because it has a Gucci or LV logo in it, it just so happens that the ones I have are the ones I like.

It won't be easy defending myself against shoes that has a monogram but I really do like it and not just for status (not really sure if you're talking about me there, which is all good to me).

2. uvmboi13

uvmboi13 Senior member

RFX45, those Guccis are amazing!

3. Listi

Listi Senior member

It's all good, I just buy what I like and these happens to be it. Some hate it, I like it and in the end thats what matters. I mean I won't just buy anything just because it has a Gucci or LV logo in it, it just so happens that the ones I have are the ones I like.

It won't be easy defending myself against shoes that has a monogram but I really do like it and not just for status (not really sure if you're talking about me there, which is all good to me).

Not talking about you. You like shoes because you like shoes, it's very evident! [​IMG]

edit: Also, I remember seeing someone with a gucci monogram backpack which was pretty awesome. He was wearing CP on his feet though. I'm not really against monograms, it just feels like a cop out when your "design" is just monogramming Vans.

4. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

Trust me, you're not the only one. As much as people hate them though, I still love them. Quality on this are great, probably because it is one of the older models, it's been through everything and still looks new. These days though, it only gets worn in the rain but it still holds up well.
    I have a similar (very old ) pair - they're indestructible. I wear them when I walk the dog.

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Not talking about you. You LOVE shoes because you LOVE shoes, it's very evident! [​IMG]

FTFY [​IMG]

I'm still in search of these though, I might have to go the Dior route though since i don't think they make this MMM anymore.
    [​IMG]

I have a similar (very old ) pair - they're indestructible. I wear them when I walk the dog.

I bought mine on 2006 and people still think it's new when I wear them.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

what a fat piece of shit he is

To be fair, rappers have been like that even before Kanye showed up in the scene.

TI used to wear plenty of ACups, I like the shoes personally but a lot of people here hate them, so isn't it at least an upgrade to see them wear MMM, Rafs, RO, etc...?

I mean HOV has already worn RO several times (although it doesn't look as good on him like on others)....
    [​IMG][​IMG]

... it's only a matter of time before he starts wearing Julius too. [​IMG]

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

tacky win!

These are my baller sneakers...i agree with rfx about the pradas in rain...i wore my black ones thru winter once and they just needed to have the salt cleaned n they're good to go...the white hi tops are my space boots lol. good for raw jeans since its patent leather. just bought the margielas in mint and im on the hunt for the white hi top, i can only find the mid at colette. anyone selling??

[​IMG]

8. snake

snake Senior member

... it's only a matter of time before he starts wearing Julius too. [​IMG]

don't ever joke about that [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Wu Dynasty

Wu Dynasty Senior member

don't ever joke about that [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I wouldn't even be surprised; Hova's been seen wearing Samurai and Warehouse jeans. His stylist probably surfs Sufu or some shit.

10. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

That's a little surreal.

11. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

wtf. I want to be Hova's stylist.

12. snake

snake Senior member

I wouldn't even be surprised; Hova's been seen wearing Samurai and Warehouse jeans. His stylist probably surfs Sufu or some shit.

He probably can't even fit into a sz 4 lol not worried.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

You mean the person he pays to dress him does....

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

Dude wears a 54-56 in margiela he'd need at least a 6 in julius.

So glad he's rockin RO that means others will follow.

15. avery

avery Senior member

pics?