• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
I got all the way to checkout on Bballs before realizing... *******, I'll wait for something better even if it does cost more. Though if those were black patent instead of brown I'd probably have just done it.

same here, brown disappointment

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get 22" cymbals that weigh 3 kilos in a huge box for like $50 from the States.

$102 was a standard shipping rate. I added two more pairs of CPs to the cart and it was still $102. But I only really wanna get the Bball, ain't gonna pay so much for shipping. ****. I would kill to live in the States.

I've to live with it too, Singapore doesn't have variety. Besides, I'm on crutches now so I can only purchase online now. Way too troublesome (and hot here) to be moving from mall to mall in crutches.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i think the store would be doing you a favor if they told you guys your orders were out of stock. i think all those CP's look horrid (with the exception of the black achilles lows)

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
i think the store would be doing you a favor if they told you guys your orders were out of stock. i think all those CP's look horrid (with the exception of the black achilles lows)

+1 not a fan of any of them. the perforated ones with the velcro are the worst.

mondayc

Reaction score
Ordered the white Bballs, but everything else was meh other than the black Achilles.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tourney mids with the single strap actually look good. I saw somebody on sufu wearing them earlier this year and I have always wanted them because they look like a cleaner PHardy. Unfortunately these aren't in black (which look the best), fortunately if they don't work out I can sell them for what I paid. I think the double strapped ones are hideous, though.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mmm the black tourney mids with the strap are awesome, I have a pair. kind of tempted by these grey ones.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be able to hook someone up with black patent Bballs 44 at some point.

Shouldn't have slept on those, gutted

4305_3-1.jpg

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
same here, brown disappointment

brown would be nasty.

The website pics do not flatter any of those. If/when mine arrive, I will post pics in natural light and everyone can praise or **** on them. I figure it is almost a no-lose situation. They were almost free and I can flip them on ebay for profit or purchase price if I don't want them. I have actually been thinking about buying both of those for a while, so I can satisfy my curiosity.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Holy $hit the prices at the tannery are low. Just ordered the silver bball highs in 42. Now I really gotta get rid of my 41s...at a really low price
plain.gif

JD, I think bball highs are tts cuz their ridiculously narrow. I'm a true US 9/Eu 42 and my 41s are ok lengthwise but the width is really constricting.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol just received the "sorry" email from the tannery that the white patents are sold out and will not ship.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads