• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
red wing X Nigel Cabourn...i know what you're thinking: This is a sneaker thread!!
devil.gif

the ones on the right look like they are built solid! and b/c they are NC, im assuming they eclipse $300
wink.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RqbDP8Vhm6...0/IMG_6326.jpg

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are my Margiela high tops, in one of the greatest color ways ever (light blue and gray).

shoe111.jpg

shoe1.jpg

shoe2u.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Your new lanvins look great.
Thanks, I'm more stoked on them than any other pair I've got yet. They are a little tight in the toebox but nothing I can't deal with, and way better than being too loose. The suede is amazing. Oddly the ones they did in maroon / blue this year look and feel cheap by comparison, aside from having the new sole, and they're still pretty nice.

Raf astro fit pic xpost from WAYWT

rastrocomp.jpg

yoyoyo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Here are my Margiela high tops, in one of the greatest color ways ever (light blue and gray).

shoe111.jpg

+1 on the colorway... are these recurring??

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grouper
^those look awesome

just bought these for $265

67FPe.jpg

Where did you get such a deal
worship.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Razele is legit

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
If those aren't real, I will buy them from you and post a video of me boiling and eating them.

Originally Posted by Listi
Where did you get such a deal
worship.gif

Saw them on ebay. Pretty nice, though there are better colourways of that shoe... I'm trying to think of what context I'd put those in besides tucking jeans and a v-neck and having some trouble. Dude must post fit and make me wrong.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
grey trousers and tucked in shirt no belt

grouper

Reaction score
Yeah they were on ebay, i was really surprised at the price. I didn't bother to check this thread for sizing info, but the seller said a size 9 would work for a foot thats normally a 10. is that true? i will post fit pics

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Oddly the ones they did in maroon / blue this year look and feel cheap by comparison, aside from having the new sole, and they're still pretty nice.

I have the maroon/blue. If those look cheap compared to your sneakers, then your sneakers must be fine indeed. I love the maroon/blue.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads