***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Senior member

i like the classic black nylon + white sole FOG Highs, but just way too expensive for me to purchase. definitely worth owning since its a unique and statement piece.

2. b19pen15

b19pen15 Senior member

Anyone have any experience with Adieu W.O. sneakers? Looking for sizing advice.

3. dl123

dl123 Well-Known Member

Hey buddy, wondering how they feel now? I'm a sz 12 in Nike, and am unsure whether to go 44 or 45. My CP Chelsea Boots in 44 were fine length-wise, but a little uncomfortable as i've got a wide foot.

4. rossomatic

rossomatic Member

They feel great, the leather is contouring nicely around the width of my feet. I would go with the 44, unless you normally wear an E or wider. But if you're looking for comfort right out of the box, you may get away with the 45 depending on how much extra room there is at the front. I couldn't go with the 43 because there was close to an inch of room left. I drive a manual transmission car, and the occasional spirited driving that requires heel and toe - thus, needing some right-sized shoes.

5. NGOStudio

NGOStudio Senior member

Conceptual Application ( Con-App ), from 1st season - made in Portugal I think. I'm not sure why this cool brand could not survive, probably the lack of stamina. I own both colors and they're extremely comfortable. Last image is the sand one.

594e42059d9d6418b1eef003ae786c0e.jpg

d04ac68ebb1238115101429e6d7a6abe.jpg

IMG_1528.JPG

6. Lohikaarme

Lohikaarme Senior member

Hm... anyone got any recommendations for a black/black smooth-out leather high top? Nothing too slim (so no CP Bballs, for instance) and no zipper (Geobaskets are out) if there are laces.

7. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

I have these ...

[​IMG]

or maybe these (honestly can't remember as only worn once)

[​IMG]

Damir Doma. Not sure if these qualify as slim ... but just a suggestion. If you want something more chunky get Lanvins... they make a few models in all black including sole.

8. gfmozart

gfmozart Well-Known Member

is there a pure margiela GAT thread similar to the CP thread or just this one?

9. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

IMG_1497.JPG Should I kop Speed Trainers?
    I wear black mercurials and magistas all the time and they're pretty much the same silhouette for 3 times the price from a label that I don't find interesting at all.

I think I just answered my own question. Carry on.

10. Not Ready

Not Ready Well-Known Member

They are pretty hypebeastmode, but I just bought a pair of cream 350 V2s sooo ... I can't possibly judge!

They look better in person, and their best angle is when viewed from above. That's what really differentiates them from the Nike models. But then again, I would never take them over the Adirick socks.

11. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

Im not really into sock sneakers but always thought those balenciagas looked cool...not for the price tho. Id consider them for 350-400 max but at that price point there are other things to prioritize picking up

12. Tom Diginson

Tom Diginson Member

Will Gucci be releasing the horsebit loafers with other embroidered designs aside from the snake pair ?