1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

[​IMG]

The reds were awesome but I liked the dark grey more for some reason.
    [​IMG]

3. jet

jet Senior member

rfx you have all the designer house shit i hate but if you're gonna cop cop light grey with fuschia sole (this is what I would pimp), you got too much navy and grey already

4. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I must admit, I did try to get cream colored Jaspers but it never released in the U.S. The rest, I think looked good, it's just the that back cushion that made it impossible to cover the upper part of the sneakers with the jeans/pants.

That's good to know, those were the ones I wanted. Now I won't feel like I missed out.

5. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

^ you gonna let a little ocean keep you from copping hot fiyah?

6. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

dark grey looks like supras. sorry

7. Lustre

Lustre Well-Known Member

oh god red is my favorite color but those red shoes are unforgivable

8. monkeydoodle

monkeydoodle Senior member

Thought I'd throw the grey suede/leather shell toe CPs I posted in my last WAYWT in the ring. I've owned and tried various CP models and just really took to these. They have some contrast in the design while keeping the same grey tone throughout. I did own and regret selling the court mids, as I thought the leather on those were great as well as the toe shape. Ah well.

[​IMG]

Those are sexy. Just might make me kop out on cps. Can't get myself to cough up $350 for a pair though.

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

rfx you have all the designer house shit i hate but if you're gonna cop cop light grey with fuschia sole (this is what I would pimp), you got too much navy and grey already

That's why I tried to get the cream Jaspers. What I have is too much all black sneakers, I do have some others like this red ones, which is probably my favorite pair/style right now.
    [​IMG]

Comes in several different colors too, which I will get to more later. [​IMG]

10. Racove

Racove Senior member

those red ones are really nice. what's the detail near the ankle?

11. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Jet,

I still want those flannel Lanvins you got. I never saw those anywhere in SF you lucky bastard.

12. jet

jet Senior member

I think I got them from luisa v back then bc I don't remember anyone else carrying them? They're like the first gen lanvins from 06 when the mens line was revived, toebox is wider and perfect for baggier pants hemmed just right.

13. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

brothersport: mybad. didnt mean to sound like a prick.
    No worries, lol. Just my lazy reading.

Love all the pronunciation talk, haha.

sq, your conditioning thread originally made me think you were talking about designer concepts in general. Even two months ago I didn't understand the point of hi tops being worth fuck-all, but this thread is starting to show me otherwise. [​IMG]

14. DLester

DLester Senior member

sq, your conditioning thread originally made me think you were talking about designer concepts in general. Even two months ago I didn't understand the point of hi tops being worth fuck-all, but this thread is starting to show me otherwise. [​IMG]

we are so suggestible around here, myself included. when lanvin releases its line of adult diapers we will be stylin those

15. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

Disappointed with lanvin's S/S 2010, all suede. If there were any leathers I'd insta kop a blue/grey hightop for retail.

there's a reason you don't want to wear leather shoes in the summer [​IMG]

16. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

^ are you still getting the black rafs? im eyeing those

17. sipang

sipang Senior member

18. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

doesnt that site say "english pronunciation"

19. sipang

sipang Senior member

nope, that's how you say it in French, the "Lon-vaun" thing is for Americans who have a hard time with the [in] sound and will get you spotted immediately [​IMG] not that it matters but hey...