• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fresh coat of paint. Sup artishard

M2X3Bl.jpg

Notre

Reaction score
Nice. What kind of paint did you use? Thinking about giving mine a fresh coat

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I vastly prefer the linen/canvas Margielas

jinxjinx

Reaction score
wow that looks so much better than my all white color ver. from the previous season. RFX, may I know if its as roomy compared to your lanvin and which size do you get for your balmain?

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They are more roomy I guess, I got a 42 and I'd say it might be 1/2 size big so there is a little bit of extra room. I usually wear a 41/UK7/US8 in Lanvin though so a 42/UK8/US9 in Lanvin is probably much bigger than the 42 Balmain.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads