***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Robert

Robert Senior member

Literally LOL. I seem to remember some adage about a pot and a kettle and the color black... Or was it the color silver? Hmm.

In any case, I think jet has a pretty good idea going with this thread, so I vote we put aside our financial and political differences and embrace our mutual respect for the lowly sneaker.

2. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

Literally LOL. I seem to remember some adage about a pot and a kettle and the color black... Or was it the color silver? Hmm.

greyish beige..[​IMG]

3. onion

onion Senior member

i would get them in other colors but this was pretty nice http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2138/00100m.jpg
    Could never wear them myself, but those are so awesome. I love how they styled them on the runway: [​IMG]

4. Robert

Robert Senior member

Agreed. Incredible on the runway. But in my real life, never...

5. 42LONG

42LONG Senior member

They're Supras.... they're sold everywhere[/quote]

Nope cant find this model anywhere thus far...

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

If it's once in a while, no. But if he insists on being a contrarian (i.e. a dick) without actually contributing anything positive, I may tell him to stay out of these threads, yes.
    If it's once in a while, no. But if he insists on being a contrarian (i.e. a dick) without actually contributing anything positive, I may tell him to stay out of these threads, yes.
    Paging Commander Fok, come in Fok

7. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

They're Supras.... they're sold everywhere

I've only found them at Factory413, and they're sold out in my size there.

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Maybe it's just the timing with other members along with the sneaker thread or a sneaker thread will just not work but this just seems like it's going nowhere fast. Oh well, since it's all gone to shit here's another pair of sneakers I wore this weeked. [​IMG] *puts flame suit on*

9. Robert

Robert Senior member

What are those? I actually kind of like them. They look pretty sharp with the cuffed jeans.

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I must say, I mirror Robert's sentiments

11. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

Those look real sharp, what are they??

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

Adidas Nizza's have been looking good. Kind of digging these for $60. Would need navy laces though.

13. Teger

Teger Senior member

robert stfu you're 45 years old and apparently haven't learned that people can spend their money how they desire. you desire to buy 50000 ugly items from j crew while sq4u buys 2 pairs of lanvins on deep discount.

also if were 45 and didn't have $200 in disposable income i'd probably kill myself. fyi.

14. Robert

Robert Senior member

Not bad, especially for the price. The contrast with the red laces could be good though.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

robert stfu you're 45 years old and apparently haven't learned that people can spend their money how they desire. you desire to buy 50000 ugly items from j crew while sq4u buys 2 pairs of lanvins on deep discount.

also if were 45 and didn't have $200 in disposable income i'd probably kill myself. fyi.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111