1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

+FINAL PRICE DROP+Ermengildo Zegna Blazer Size 40 MUST SEE!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by white collar, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white collar

white collar Senior member

Isaia black blazer, technically a three button blazer but as you can see from the photos when worn it's basically a two button. Really amazing blazer, 70% cashmere 30% silk as you can imagine its incredibly soft. You can message me if you need measurements!!! Asking $350.>$250>200 SOLD

Blue and white stripe almost seersucker style unstructured summer blazer from Ermengildo Zegna. I'm not 100% familiar with Zegna tags but this looks pretty darn close to current line. 55% Linen 45% Silk. Asking $300.>$200>$150>$100

I am only trying to sell these before I keep them and take them to my tailor. If you have any questions please feel free to message me, I have messages get forwarded to my phone so I'll always get right back to you!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.