1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FINAL PRICE DROP! ANN DEMEULEMEESTER Clemens Shorts Size S Brand New With Tag

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by basicchannel, Jul 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basicchannel

basicchannel Well-Known Member

NN DEMEULEMEESTER Clemens Shorts Size S Brand New With Tag. Bought from Barneys New York. I normally wear size S AnnD pants, but this is slightly larger for me ( or it's just don't like loose fit). I paid $328 plus tax(see Barneys label - note that $328 was the price after 70% discount).

Wool lightweight flannel shorts with double pleat detail, side pockets, and back welt pockets.

53% fleecewool + 47% cotton
    lining: 50% rayon + 50%acetate + 100%cotton (copied from label)

Free tracked shipping within U.S.. Add $10 for Canada. Payment by paypal. Boston local pick up can be easily arranged (cash).

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  2. basicchannel

basicchannel Well-Known Member

still available, taking offers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.